B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #18 (March/April)

18 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Radi's barely been out of her room in the past 24 hrs, and bated 22 times...Maybe she's out of face masks...😏

Try to figure these girls out on here and you will go crazy my friend,absolutely bat shit crazy. 

tenor.gif

• Upvote 1

Just now, Neggbaroned44 said:

Too long I wanted to write or read this. Thank you. These girls are amazing. Serafima does not deserve these outbursts of negative comments. 

She is authentic in her emotions. She's human and that's what I like about her. Sorry, it's bed time so : french.

merci pour la réponse, et oui, c'est le moins que nous puissions faire en tant qu'être humain pour un autre être humain.

5 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

After hearing some of serafima's phone conversation,i feel bad for her,,she is hurting and crying inside from things that have gone on,she is only human and has feelings,maybe we should treat her that way instead of posting the negative stuff,don't post anything. And i don't care who says anything about my post.

Honestly, I don't know what anybody is bitching about when it comes to Serafima.  I've been told that this stay she has shown a tremendous amount of vagina which is nothing she did in her 2 other stays on RLC.  She is a slow burner and quite frankly I admire her for it!  You all thought I was a negative Nancy but you all should go back and read the negative comments that a lot of you have been posting.  What in your words would make her want to do anything?  Yes, this is me saying this, the one that always posts negative things about the tenants!  Now that I don't watch and just read, I see things differently but by no means do I want you all to think if I was a member again that I would be any different!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

No other comments for a triple header by radislava this morning into early afternoon???? wow. thank you radislava,,thank you. as i wrote this it was a triple,but who knows in 10 minutes,,she still rubbing the sweet spot,,,,lol 

200_d.gif

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Honestly, I don't know what anybody is bitching about when it comes to Serafima.  I've been told that this stay she has shown a tremendous amount of vagina which is nothing she did in her 2 other stays on RLC.  She is a slow burner and quite frankly I admire her for it!  You all thought I was a negative Nancy but you all should go back and read the negative comments that a lot of you have been posting.  What in your words would make her want to do anything?  Yes, this is me saying this, the one that always posts negative things about the tenants!  Now that I don't watch and just read, I see things differently but by no means do I want you all to think if I was a member again that I would be any different!

She is horrible! 🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

Ariana (Monica) has 200 days today 

If Ariana’s first day speaking on the phone information is valid , she has around 70 days left ( 9 months stay she had said )