B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #18 (March/April)

Just now, RAGNAR said:

If someone HAS to do it,,i volunteer to rub cool lotion on that sexy red ass...lmao   

200.gif

plenty of yogurt in the fridge..that will be good for the cheeks 😉

2 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

OOOR,she could just stick that ass in the fridge,,:biggrin:

That would work, imagine the look on Seras face if she walked in and saw that..she would loose it big time...

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

One can only hope not!!  Personally, Radislava needs to keep as far away from those two as possible!!

I have faith in Radislava that she set boundaries with claire and is willing to have fun with them,but that's about it,from what i have seen. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I have faith in Radislava that she set boundaries with claire and is willing to have fun with them,but that's about it,from what i have seen. 

I agree in some way. I think they just have fun together. This lockdown think hasn't been helping them too. But Claire ends up bing clingy and not knowing how to behave in that way, especially when she gets drunk

Just now, mspanker said:

That would work, imagine the look on Seras face if she walked in and saw that..she would loose it big time...

HAHAHAHA,,EXPLOSION,,lol,i could see it now if her ass was in the fridge and sera came down,,,,lmao,, 

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Let's hope it stays that way but we all know the longer they act together the more the act will go a different direction.  Clair and Carlos are always looking for a victim to indulge them in their sexual acts and quite personally I find them disgusting!!

12 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I agree in some way. I think they just have fun together. This lockdown think hasn't been helping them too. But Claire ends up bing clingy and not knowing how to behave in that way, especially when she gets drunk

Exactly!