B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #8 (March)

Pff guys , that was full attack , totally deserved 😬🙄 But it is an opinion and happy we can discuss it here even if we disagree .. we can talk now about what Amalia and Pam want 😂🤣 and how already Claire is treated by Carlos 😂🤣

• Sad 1

I have to ask have any guys on cc ever went to a womans apartment and she made you play twister? 🤔😂

or is this what they do in Barcelona 🤔😂

Edited by Kingbanks

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Mi sembra unaa situazione diversa questa, non credi? Ci sta’ il fatto che l’illegale spinge a farlo, ma poi non vi lamentate dicendo che non ne usciremo piu’ dal virus😂

It is breaking the rules  because we are young and our head we have down thinks more than the one we have up . I will stop it here because we lose the things happening 😇

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

The neighbours  are going to complain about the noise soon, and they will have to shut it down. they should hold parties like this in B4 instead. 

Then the Police show and see no social distancing or masks.  Then people get fined thousands of Euro's for non compliancy of COVID Laws in place.  

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Pff guys , that was full attack , totally deserved 😬🙄 But it is an opinion and happy we can discuss it here even if we disagree .. we can talk now about what Amalia and Pam want 😂🤣 and how already Claire is treated by Carlos 😂🤣

No I'm not going to get back to anything. Nor will watch this any longer because it is silly, and I think it's an unnecessary risk to too many people.:sad:

• Like 1

Just now, wooders78 said:

carlos introduced himself when they arrived, spend more time watching and less writing

I will always answer when someone addresses me , I think it is very fair . Unwatchable points can be filled , you did for me now ☺️

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, rosey 1 said:

No I'm not going to get back to anything. Nor will watch this any longer because it is silly, and I think it's an unnecessary risk to too many people.:sad:

Fair enough ☺️😇

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Poi la Polizia mostra e non vede allontanamenti sociali o maschere. Quindi le persone vengono multate di migliaia di euro per non conformità alle leggi COVID in vigore.  

Non accadra’ nulla scommetto😏