Martina and Alberto - home activities #14

Noldus

3 hours ago, yelt said:

I think they are both loosing up and might possibly get there after breakfast. Martina keep squeezing her breast and now touching her forehead as if to have a headache. Beginning COVID symptoms? 

If I had believed all the comments in this chat presuming a covid-19 infection Martina would meanwhile have survived 5 of them. Thus, we may conclude that bisexuality protects against Covid-19. Wouldn't this be a wonderful justification for starting new partnerships?

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

Piffle, 

As you know Alberto is not the greatest lover, Bogdan or Tibor come to mind as opposites to Alberto, today's was fairly quick. It started in the bathroom and ended in the bedroom. Few minutes later, he was dressed in the living room with Taco, she was again curled up on the bed.

In English,  we have a term called "Cum Dump". This is when a man has little or no feelings towards the woman, and he just uses her as a live masturbation device.  It seems that some of that may be going on here. Is it connected to Nelly, or is Alberto that unaware of a woman's sexual needs and desires?  Who knows, I can't read minds or speak the language.

Excellent observation!

They are almost 10 years together , can sex be the same passionate as the first years ? Is their sex now part of their routine and less as pleasing the other ? It will be for sure some crazy horny days , some days that maybe they fuck even 2-3 times , perhaps 10 times per year in this way  , I don’t know , just saying .. After 10 years , sex is top 3 priorities , especially being young , but your partner / boyfriend / husband / lover is much more than a nice sexual experience .

By the way , of course everyone of us who are crazy watching Martina , we believe that we can fuck her everyday the whole night , non stop , we are stallions .. and we would do this if she was our GF 10 years after ... no one seems to forget how we have all been dealing with long term relations .. i can only give congratulations to those that they still fuck  their other half , husbands , wives , lovers , GFs’ like the first day , week , month , year they met her/him .. yes , perhaps 2-3 out of 10 couples after 10 years they still fuck like there’s no tomorrow .. but I believe the majority belongs to the other 7 out of 10 .. and this is where I categorize M&A .. they have their ways to appreciate one another , for whoever is watching this couple the last 4 years due to RLC can judge much better and comment with much more knowledge than all of those that Martina and Alberto has become the most popular apartment since last autumn .. and I seriously doubt if they would be these comments if Martina hadn’t sex with Nelly .. we speak about the passion of Martina because we saw her with Nelly ... perhaps she’s also not easy with other men and maybe not a good female lover .. perhaps she doesn’t like many things at bed while being with a man ..

We judge Martina because she had sex with Nelly ... I can’t even think and imagine how many would be angry if she was teasing all the time and not doing anything .. everyone would beg that she has sex with anyone ( boy or girl ) , it wouldn’t be then a problem that Alberto would be cuckold ... we see things according to what personal desire and imagination want to fulfil .. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

Piffle, 

As you know Alberto is not the greatest lover, Bogdan or Tibor come to mind as opposites to Alberto, today's was fairly quick. It started in the bathroom and ended in the bedroom. Few minutes later, he was dressed in the living room with Taco, she was again curled up on the bed.

In English,  we have a term called "Cum Dump". This is when a man has little or no feelings towards the woman, and he just uses her as a live masturbation device.  It seems that some of that may be going on here. Is it connected to Nelly, or is Alberto that unaware of a woman's sexual needs and desires?  Who knows, I can't read minds or speak the language.

Excellent observation!

Guessing as they have been together a long time , maybe she has not had many male lovers if so she has nothing to compare him to, hence putting up with his piss poor performance.

Mind you compared to the performance of most the Russian men I have seen on here, Alberto is a right stud muffin. (Bogdan excepted)

They either were not being paid enough or the cameras were putting them off or they were there to hang about naked or in their underpants and even though they had a naked woman or 2 on the bed with them, they did sod all. (There again maybe that is what they were told to do I'm relatively new to rlc) I’m thinking back to when Irma was around in this instance. 

If Nelly has been telling her that Bogdan makes her cum like a train every time they fuck then Martina is going to start wondering what the hell is wrong with the two pump chump she is living with. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They are almost 10 years together , can sex be the same passionate as the first years ? Is their sex now part of their routine and less as pleasing the other ? It will be for sure some crazy horny days , some days that maybe they fuck even 2-3 times , perhaps 10 times per year in this way  , I don’t know , just saying .. After 10 years , sex is top 3 priorities , especially being young , but your partner / boyfriend / husband / lover is much more than a nice sexual experience .

By the way , of course everyone of us who are crazy watching Martina , we believe that we can fuck her everyday the whole night , non stop , we are stallions .. and we would do this if she was our GF 10 years after ... no one seems to forget how we have all been dealing with long term relations .. i can only give congratulations to those that they still fuck  their other half , husbands , wives , lovers , GFs’ like the first day , week , month , year they met her/him .. yes , perhaps 2-3 out of 10 couples after 10 years they still fuck like there’s no tomorrow .. but I believe the majority belongs to the other 7 out of 10 .. and this is where I categorize M&A .. they have their ways to appreciate one another , for whoever is watching this couple the last 4 years due to RLC can judge much better and comment with much more knowledge than all of those that Martina and Alberto has become the most popular apartment since last autumn .. and I seriously doubt if they would be these comments if Martina hadn’t sex with Nelly .. we speak about the passion of Martina because we saw her with Nelly ... perhaps she’s also not easy with other men and maybe not a good female lover .. perhaps she doesn’t like many things at bed while being with a man ..

We judge Martina because she had sex with Nelly ... I can’t even think and imagine how many would be angry if she was teasing all the time and not doing anything .. everyone would beg that she has sex with anyone ( boy or girl ) , it wouldn’t be then a problem that Alberto would be cuckold ... we see things according to what personal desire and imagination want to fulfil .. 

Interesting and valid comments, definitely food for though, as we might say in the UK. Always interesting to see someone else’s point of view. 

46 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

again what a stud last time he took 7 minutes and this time was 6 minutes oh have to add a whole minute eating pussy and add another minute for getting his dick sucked cant forget those 2 minutes of foreplay and both times he took her from behind and he never looked her in the face in what looks like grudge fucking, i really dont know how Nelly will ever hope to compete with a sexual dynamo like him 🤣

Emmett,

I agree with you. You call it revenge fuck; I call it cum dumping, same thing.

Something is not right here in Alberta's fucking of Martina. It goes beyond the fact that they're together 10 years. Older clips don't bear that out. He used to be much more attentive. Nine minutes is no excuse, just because you've been with someone for a long time. Again, Bogan and Tibor, they put the time and energy in.

Good observation!

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, pifflebunk said:

Interesting and valid comments, definitely food for though, as we might say in the UK. Always interesting to see someone else’s point of view. 

I only believe that since the apartment / couple / Martina have become the most interesting topic here at CC , it is hardly ever that we read anything positive , it is like we want to control with our posts whatever they do , whether it is right or wrong . They are for sure on cameras and they will be criticized , it is inevitable .. they even need to accept the negative or unfair comments towards them because it is everyone’s right to have such an ( negative / unfair ) opinion ... but to judge the way that Alberto fucks Martina , I think we should look first ourselves in the mirror and despite everyone of us believing that we are the world’s best sexual machine , to take all things into consideration for their sex sessions ( Covid , stress , unemployment , unknown future to name a few ) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They are almost 10 years together , can sex be the same passionate as the first years ? Is their sex now part of their routine and less as pleasing the other ? It will be for sure some crazy horny days , some days that maybe they fuck even 2-3 times , perhaps 10 times per year in this way  , I don’t know , just saying ..

This has been your line of reasoning for quite some time now DDHM, i.e. "hey established couples don't make love like newfound lovers, etc".   I don't disagree, but I'm sorry ... women (and men too I think but I won't speak for them) want to feel loved, want to be paid attention to, and want to feel special.   Over time these feelings can diminish but if they diminish to zero, the relationship will surely die.  

I only have been an observer for over 2 months but I have seen nothing from Alberto that shows his true love for Martina.  There is no spark like you see with Tibor and Linda.  To be fair, Martina has not been much better in showing her love for Alberto.   And I reject the notion that this is just the type of couple they are.  If I loved Martina so much that I was OK with her having her torrid fling with Nelly ... I would not show it by moping around the apartment in my robe with the dogs and fucking Martina for just 6 minutes.  

Think about that for a moment ... I can't say I understand it fully ... but imagine if you loved someone so much you would be ok with him/her seeking such torrid pleasure as we see with Martina and Nelly.  If you loved someone that much, what would it look like?   

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

This has been your line of reasoning for quite some time now DDHM, i.e. "hey established couples don't make love like newfound lovers, etc".   I don't disagree, but I'm sorry ... women (and men too I think but I won't speak for them) want to feel loved, want to be paid attention to, and want to feel special.   Over time these feelings can diminish but if they diminish to zero, the relationship will surely die.  

I only have been an observer for over 2 months but I have seen nothing from Alberto that shows his true love for Martina.  There is no spark like you see with Tibor and Linda.  To be fair, Martina has not been much better in showing her love for Alberto.   And I reject the notion that this is just the type of couple they are.  If I loved Martina so much that I was OK with her having her torrid fling with Nelly ... I would not show it by moping around the apartment in my robe with the dogs and fucking Martina for just 6 minutes.  

Think about that for a moment ... I can't say I understand it fully ... but imagine if you loved someone so much you would be ok with him/her seeking such torrid pleasure as we see with Martina and Nelly.  If you loved someone that much, what would it look like?   

I belong to the 2 out of 10 couples , when I was with my longest relation so far ( 6 years ) we would fuck everyday , for sure sometimes less passionate , but everyday sex was part of our daily routine like when we eat 😁.

Linda and Tibor are different , for example I don’t know if what Linda does ( pussy photos , tits photos that she seems to sell at her onlyfans account ) is any different than Martina having sex with Nelly , being not materialistic , it doesn’t make it also kind of cheating as it has been the issue the last weeks here .

I am not trying to defend their sexual performances or characterize them in a way by trying to use as an excuse the many years they are together . I only want to say that as a couple I personally observe nothing indicating an unhealthy relation or a symbiosis that is forced . I can’t see a couple that has obvious problems affecting their happiness . If sex isn’t the best , it doesn’t mean that they aren’t happy with one another . If Alberto can’t perform more than 5 minutes when he hasn’t seen his GF for some days or that Martina seems to enjoy her sexual life currently more with Nelly , I haven’t honestly had so far any indication of what I have seen on camera that M&A’ relation is on crisis . If anyone here believes that because Alberto isn’t fucking Martina nice or he shows no passion or whatever and this shows  a problematic relation , I am sorry , but I don’t agree .

You know , sometimes it can be the best sex and total stupid behavior as a partner .. and it can be a great BF with problematic sex relation after some ( many ) years .. are these reasons to believe that there’s no future for a couple ? My opinion as I have stated it repeatedly , it is s simply one .. there’s no future for Martina and Nelly , the question is who will first step back . There’s no future as a couple for the near or a bit further future ( 1-2 years maximum ) between Martina and Alberto .. but these two will remain the best friends ever , especially Martina can’t ever lose Alberto from her life , this man will always be “ her man “... but Martina has simply realized that it is finally time to live her life , taking her risks and satisfying her desires . I don’t think she will initiate another BF relation anytime soon when the time to break up with Alberto comes , but I am sure she will do and have as a crazy life as Gina has , my opinion is that Martina is a mini Gina hard hidden inside , Gina simply doesn’t hide .. M&A is a great relation , there’s genuine , honest , true love , but they both know in my opinion that it won’t last forever and they simply have started coming on terms slowly with that . But this doesn’t mean that their relation has a problem ... they are perfectly fine , it just that this relation has reached the maximum that it could possible give to one another . 

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

the established couples excuse is lame if anything he should have figured out what she likes and what it takes to make her have a orgasm by now and as i have seen lately he is not even making a attempt at making love to her like we see with Nelly and her, i used the term grudge fuck before to describe what Alburtos sex with Martina looks like as of late

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I belong to the 2 out of 10 couples , when I was with my longest relation so far ( 6 years ) we would fuck everyday , for sure sometimes less passionate , but everyday sex was part of our daily routine like when we eat 😁.

Linda and Tibor are different , for example I don’t know if what Linda does ( pussy photos , tits photos that she seems to sell at her onlyfans account ) is any different than Martina having sex with Nelly , being not materialistic , it doesn’t make it also kind of cheating as it has been the issue the last weeks here .

I am not trying to defend their sexual performances or characterize them in a way by trying to use as an excuse the many years they are together . I only want to say that as a couple I personally observe nothing indicating an unhealthy relation or a symbiosis that is forced . I can’t see a couple that has obvious problems affecting their happiness . If sex isn’t the best , it doesn’t mean that they aren’t happy with one another . If Alberto can’t perform more than 5 minutes when he hasn’t seen his GF for some days or that Martina seems to enjoy her sexual life currently more with Nelly , I haven’t honestly had so far any indication of what I have seen on camera that M&A’ relation is on crisis . If anyone here believes that because Alberto isn’t fucking Martina nice or he shows no passion or whatever and this shows  a problematic relation , I am sorry , but I don’t agree .

You know , sometimes it can be the best sex and total stupid behavior as a partner .. and it can be a great BF with problematic sex relation after some ( many ) years .. are these reasons to believe that there’s no future for a couple ? My opinion as I have stated it repeatedly , it is s simply one .. there’s no future for Martina and Nelly , the question is who will first step back . There’s no future as a couple for the near or a bit further future ( 1-2 years maximum ) between Martina and Alberto .. but these two will remain the best friends ever , especially Martina can’t ever lose Alberto from her life , this man will always be “ her man “... but Martina has simply realized that it is finally time to live her life , taking her risks and satisfying her desires . I don’t think she will initiate another BF relation anytime soon when the time to break up with Alberto comes , but I am sure she will do and have as a crazy life as Gina has , my opinion is that Martina is a mini Gina hard hidden inside , Gina simply doesn’t hide .. M&A is a great relation , there’s genuine , honest , true love , but they both know in my opinion that it won’t last forever and they simply have started coming on terms slowly with that . But this doesn’t mean that their relation has a problem ... they are perfectly fine , it just that this relation has reached the maximum that it could possible give to one another . 

i have been with my wife now for 20 years and granted we dont do it as often now days but when we do i sure as hell put a lot more effort into making sure my wife gets off a couple times still even after all these years and then i watch that pathetic excuse for sex from Alburto  and i am almost 60 and have COPD so there is no excuse for what we see from Alburto i dont care how long they have been together

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If anyone here believes that because Alberto isn’t fucking Martina nice or he shows no passion or whatever and this shows  a problematic relation , I am sorry , but I don’t agree .

Thank you DDHM.  You may be right and we may never know.  I read what you said and I hear you.  I feel sad for these two. 

EDIT TO ADD:  BTW it’s not just the sex.  The cuddling seems forced.  The quick kisses Alberto gives her seem like he’s trying too hard.  Martina rubbing up against him do not seem genuine.  What was with the mattress last night ... they at least used to cuddle on the sofa.  Watch Martina being playful with Nelly and compare that to her playfulness with Alberto.

Lastly I say all of this and will also say we are being brutal to Alberto.  There is no excuse for his behavior but also these things are really hard and complex.  He IS a great guy ... no doubt ... but even great guys and great girls lose their mates.

Edited by JenniferMom
Add a point.
  • Like 2

bear with me here i did a little math so okay last time they had sex it was seven min. this time six min. totaling fifteen min. at this rate they will have to have sex thirty two times to equal that one four hour event with Nelly 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2