B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #30 (March)

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

and Martina could have a fling with a English girl even said she was in love and we never had a clue while it was happening and everyone thought M and A were just a happy couple neither one wanting anyone else mean while Martina is having a lesbian fling but you are so sure of everything Bogdan does off cam i am just saying we dont really have a clue what they do off cam do we afterall,edited i f i said a year ago Martina was in a lesbian relationship off cam i would have been laughed off this site and told i was crazy

Does anyone know what happened? How it ended or why? Did she keep that a secret or share with Alberto all the details? 

26 minutes ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

1.jpg

I have no subscription and only monitor unlocked cameras!I was convinced that N&B room was half a floor different from Pam,Holly and Gina's!And now this visualization has convinced me completely that it is so!Thanks,Keld!!!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, yelt said:

Does anyone know what happened? How it ended or why? Did she keep that a secret or share with Alberto all the details? 

i only know it was about a year ago,she was British so maybe she had to go home when they passed Brexit i am not sure how all that worked 

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i only know it was about a year ago,she was British so maybe she had to go home when they passed Brexit i am not sure how all that worked 

Thank you

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

anyone else actually have a clue what is going on its 9 pm we have a bunch of dressed up girls just hanging out not much drinking going on 

They are there because tomorrow they are going somewhere would be my guess.  Someone said they are not drinking so it sounds like an early start to me......pure unadulterated speculation

3 minutes ago, pifflebunk said:

though people dressed down for darts, as its easier to get the vomitt  out after some drunk twat throws up over you after one shandy too many 🙂 

so you.ve been on a Thursday night out with the lads then?😞

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

They are there because tomorrow they are going somewhere would be my guess.  Someone said they are not drinking so it sounds like an early start to me......pure unadulterated speculation

RLC having an all employee meeting in the morning!  Maybe they get their performance reviews.

• Haha 2