B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #30 (March)

37 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Qualcuno ha detto che Holly se ne va’?

Not me, but I did pose the question on why she was in tears last night, with Meg kind of explaining something. Some speculation was that there could be a split up of the B4 girls as there was a meeting of Gina, Holly, Meg and Pam on the balcony. There was no booze either which makes a change. Today there seems to be no problem. Apols for not writing in your language!

24 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i see Boggy spent another night off cam i still say they have a apt off cam and now i am starting to wonder if he is seeing someone he just spends to many nights off cam and like i have said i dont see him as a guy that has sleep overs at a buddies

This is most probably the apartment that him and Nelly were staying while away of RLC for some months before becoming part of the project again. It is of course just a speculation but highly possible . 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i see Boggy spent another night off cam i still say they have a apt off cam and now i am starting to wonder if he is seeing someone he just spends to many nights off cam and like i have said i dont see him as a guy that has sleep overs at a buddies

I agree - he doesn't look a' sofa for the night' guy. Question is, where does he go? The idea that RLC are using the old Zac and Luna apmt as an off cam place to go sounds plausible to me.  The B4 room looks a bit deserted and while not exactly 'ready to go' things like the massage table are stripped down

Just now, ddhm said:

This is most probably the apartment that him and Nelly were staying while away of RLC for some months before becoming part of the project again. It is of course just a speculation but highly possible . 

okay so they might have a off cam apt but then ask yourself why does he stay there by himself so much

3 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Non io, ma ieri sera ho posto la domanda sul perché era in lacrime, con Meg che spiegava qualcosa. Alcune ipotesi erano che ci potesse essere una divisione delle ragazze B4 in quanto c'era un incontro di Gina, Holly, Meg e Pam sul balcone. Non c'era neanche l'alcol, il che fa un cambiamento. Oggi sembra che non ci siano problemi. Apols per non scrivere nella tua lingua!

Beh, in effetti quando Holly e’ entrata in camere di Megan e si e’ stdraiata sul letto e ha iniziato a piangere mentre raccontava qualcosa, ho sentito Megan nominare la parola quarantena

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Beh, in effetti quando Holly e’ entrata in camere di Megan e si e’ stdraiata sul letto e ha iniziato a piangere mentre raccontava qualcosa, ho sentito Megan nominare la parola quarantena

That conjurs up all sorts of scenaris, the worst being she has tested positive and has to quarantine. Or maybe its a friend?

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

That conjurs up all sorts of scenaris, the worst being she has tested positive and has to quarantine. Or maybe its a friend?

i mentioned awhile back what might happen if one of them were to be exposed to covid 19 all of the Barca apts would have to quarantine as they all interact and wouldnt that be a bunch of fun watching 

9 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

okay so they might have a off cam apt but then ask yourself why does he stay there by himself so much

And also bearing mind his 'job' is as a manager/support person for the Barca apartments.If he's not there he's not doing the job

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

i mentioned awhile back what might happen if one of them were to be exposed to covid 19 all of the Barca apts would have to quarantine as they all interact and wouldnt that be a bunch of fun watching 

err No !! 🤔

56 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Maybe because he wants to be away from the women madness ? Maybe because he has things to arrange daily in the centre and it is easier for him than sleeping at the suburbs ? Maybe because some things that need to be  done for RLC can only be done in that apartment ? I have no idea ... but I will tell you something if you believe that he has an affair off cameras .

Compare Carlos / Anthony ( sometimes ) / Bogdan the way they look the women . Bogdan doesn’t even bother , I have never personally caught him  staring with “ tongue out “ as we say in my country , ready to attack anyone so as to have her . Carlos , if he had the chance , he would “ dive “ , Anthony , had he got the chance to escape from Loraine’s whispering 😂🤣 , he would have another one ... So , without knowing anything but judging body language , attitude , behavior , i believe he uses the other apartment for unknown reasons but i strongly doubt that has to do for an outside affair . 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe because he wants to be away from the women madness ? Maybe because he has things to arrange daily in the centre and it is easier for him than sleeping at the suburbs ? Maybe because some things that need to be  done for RLC can only be done in that apartment ? I have no idea ... but I will tell you something if you believe that he has an affair off cameras .

Compare Carlos / Anthony ( sometimes ) / Bogdan the way they look the women . Bogdan doesn’t even bother , I have never personally caught him  staring with “ tongue out “ as we say in my country , ready to attack anyone so as to have her . Carlos , if he had the chance , he would “ dive “ , Anthony , had he got the chance to escape from Loraine’s whispering 😂🤣 , he would have another one ... So , without knowing anything but judging body language , attitude , behavior , i believe he uses the other apartment for unknown reasons but i strongly doubt that has to do for an outside affair . 

all i have to say to that is Martina falling for a English girl you didnt see her staring at girls with lust and who would have believed you if you said a year ago Martina was having a lesbian relationship off cam her and A were the perfect happy couple totally happy with one another so dont go saying you just know B isnt seeing someone becuase we dont really have clue what these people are really like and what they do off cam

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

all i have to say to that is Martina falling for a English girl didnt see her staring at girls with lust and who would have believed you if you said a year ago Martina was having a lesbian relationship off cam her and A were the perfect happy couple totally happy with one another so dont go saying you just know B isnt seeing someone becuase we dont really have clue what these people are really like and what they do off cam

That’s why I say that we have no idea , it can all be possible .. but I speculate things for things and people that I observe and I dare to post .. it doesn’t mean that they are right .. or wrong ☺️

• Sad 1