B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #30 (March)

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

all i have to say to that is Martina falling for a English girl didnt see her staring at girls with lust and who would have believed you if you said a year ago Martina was having a lesbian relationship off cam her and A were the perfect happy couple totally happy with one another so dont go saying you just know B isnt seeing someone becuase we dont really have clue what these people are really like and what they do off cam

I have to wonder if there is a 3-some with Nelly, Martina and Bogdan?  Also, it they use the off cam apt, sometimes Bogdan and Martina, others with Martina and Nelly. Just a thought.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

That conjurs up all sorts of scenaris, the worst being she has tested positive and has to quarantine. Or maybe its a friend?

Pregnant? Maybe missed a period?

DNA test for Boggy coming up...

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Ariana in B4

She said on the phone last night that she would be staying with the girls and that they had a standing poker game. She also brought her little friend for after the poker game.☺️

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Wonder if shes brought her crayons for a girls on tour enlightenment night or Mr Pinky for a late night rub?

1 minute ago, rosey 1 said:

She said on the phone last night that she would be staying with the girls and that they had a standing poker game. She also brought her little friend for after the poker game.☺️

i was half right then with MR Pinky :angel:

2 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Ha detto al telefono la scorsa notte che sarebbe rimasta con le ragazze e che avevano una partita di poker in piedi. Ha anche portato la sua piccola amica per dopo la partita di poker. ☺️

Che amica?