B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #30 (March)

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

i really dont know what i think about the whole M and N thing is it just a coincidence that when RLC membership was tanking we out of nowhere have this relationship that i would bet my life on has generated more comments on here than any other one subject and more than a few resubs they got me resubing a few times now for a example like i said most likely a coincidence but a convenient and a highly profitable one for RLC ,edited i should add i see the sex they have and that is for real anyways and cant be disputed and maybe things are getting out of hand.anyways thats just a thought that ran thru my head

WOW...one period in that whole novel, you are the man Emmett!!!

1 hour ago, yelt said:

Yes, I agree with the profits for RLC.  I re_uped mostly because of M and A, hoping M and N would calm down, stop. M and A would come to their senses. Bogdan would tell N to get lost.  Although, so far disappointed with M, and I am bored with how ugly N is and have canceled my subscription. We'll see what happens that may have me re_up

You are way to easy to fall for RLC's bullshit!!

49 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's something that will soon die. Bogdan will put the ultimatum in place soon.  It's her or me type of thing.  Alberto will be doing the same. 

Can't see them destroying their relationships.

It's not going to happen because it's all fake no matter what they do to make it look "real"!!!

25 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I don't find them that interesting at all. The only time I watched N&M was when they first had sex in Megan's room, the sex was hot as they both seemed to enjoy it, but I was a bit disappointed in the fact that Martina chose Nelly to full around while IMO she could do better. After that first time, I have not paid any attention to their story. 

What I have learnt from watching these voyeur sites and reading/listening to some of the tenants' comments,  Russian/Ukrainian guys don't care much if their gf/wife is fooling around with another female, and most of them are cool with it. So I really don't think that Bogdan has any problem with Nelly's little adventure with Martina, I actually think that He is encouraging her as it generates some income for them. Alberto doesn't seem to be bothered about it too, as Martina has had sex with girls before and he was fully aware of it, only this time it's in front of cameras, and it's financially beneficial to them. so my guess is they are going to drag it as long as they can, and it's not going to affect their relationships. 

Exactly!!

3 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

they got me three times now resubing for the M and N show well i go back seven years watching RLC and this has been the most interesting thing i have seen in all that time most of the really interesting  things we saw were mostly a single time  event like the infamous B2 orgy but this is more like a soap opera stay tuned to see what happens next for 45 dollars a month

Well, I still remember when The Twins lost their cam virginity, thanks to Gina and her little dildo😁

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

i really dont know what i think about the whole M and N thing is it just a coincidence that when RLC membership was tanking we out of nowhere have this relationship that i would bet my life on has generated more comments on here than any other one subject and more than a few resubs they got me resubing a few times now for a example like i said most likely a coincidence but a convenient and a highly profitable one for RLC ,edited i should add i see the sex they have and that is for real anyways and cant be disputed and maybe things are getting out of hand.anyways thats just a thought that ran thru my head

No such thing as coincidence. (to quote Gibbs, NCIS) 🙂  if quoting a fictional character you must be right. Lol  

• Like 1

going back to holly last night and the team meeting, as ever all seems well this monring. But I also wonder what these girls do next. The younger ones must have some sort of a plan other than hook up with a rich Dubai guy and live happily ever after. If I was a mind reader I would say some are thinking 'Is this it?' Holly certainly has that look sometimes. Return to Russia or Ukraine as one person said?🤨

or sit it out in Barca and do bate shows etc until the deal with RLC ends. Not great is it?

I will await ''my heart bleeds etc' comment!

• Like 2

20 minuti fa, neil_r549 ha detto:

tornando a Holly ieri sera e alla riunione della squadra, come sempre sembra tutto bene questa mattina. Ma mi chiedo anche cosa faranno queste ragazze. I più giovani devono avere una sorta di piano diverso dal mettersi in contatto con un ricco ragazzo di Dubai e vivere felici e contenti. Se fossi un lettore della mente, direi che alcuni stanno pensando "È questo?" Holly Tornare in Russia o in Ucraina come ha detto una persona?🤨

o siediti al Barca e fai spettacoli di bate ecc. fino alla fine dell'accordo con RLC. Non è fantastico vero?

Aspetterò il commento "il mio cuore sanguina, ecc."!

Qualcuno ha detto che Holly se ne va’?

i see Boggy spent another night off cam i still say they have a apt off cam and now i am starting to wonder if he is seeing someone he just spends to many nights off cam and like i have said i dont see him as a guy that has sleep overs at a buddies

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Het is iets dat binnenkort zal sterven. Bogdan zal het ultimatum binnenkort stellen. Het is haar of mij soort ding. Alberto zal hetzelfde doen. 

Ik zie ze hun relaties niet vernietigen.

Ofwel zullen ze het buiten de camera's doen.