Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Leora, Malia) #2

mark t

9 minutes ago, wingtsun said:

Leora doesn't do anything in the apartment anymore, she gets up and comes home at night or early in the morning she must have a new boyfriend outside I think, she makes video with this guy (dress everything, she does not fondle herself in front of him ) and at the level of masturbation she does it twice in a week and that the basic nothing special even with the god yesterday it was bad.

Leora and malia are outside all day and part of the night, they are less and less in the apartment.

I think that soon we will see her more on RLC.

è vero che esce spesso ma Leora sta via una massimo due volte a settimana. Malia è un mese che è sempre in casa ed esce solo con Leora o con alcune amiche quando non lavorano. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

è vero che esce spesso ma Leora sta via una massimo due volte a settimana. Malia è un mese che è sempre in casa ed esce solo con Leora o con alcune amiche quando non lavorano. 

malia working?

50 minutes ago, wingtsun said:

she makes video with this guy (dress everything, she does not fondle herself in front of him )

Questa parte non l'ho capita. Video con lui non si sono visti, a meno che con questo ragazzo intendi quello che viene alcune volte a casa qualche volta. Ma quello è un amico non quello con cui esce qualche volta.

• Like 1

Sì e no, qualche volta va a dare una mano dall'estetista dove va con Leora. Comunque sono le sue amiche che lavorano a tempo pieno.

i hope she can find a better bf cuz that guy is not good to call her at 3 am and she must come right now, she was too good to accept all his crazy needs

2 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i hope she can find a better bf cuz that guy is not good to call her at 3 am and she must come right now, she was too good to accept all his crazy needs

è stata troppo buona ad accettare i soprusi del suo ragazzo fino ad ora. Perché a quanto pare questo qui la trattava veramente di merda (Se pure Leora se ne è accorta di questa cosa facciamoci le domande).

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Questa parte non l'ho capita. Vidéo avec lui non si sono visti, a meno che con questo ragazzo intendi quello che viene alcune a casa qualche volta. Ma quello est un ami non quello con cui esce qualche volta.

Cela fait plusieurs jour qu’elle fait des visio avec ce mec, je pense sans en être sur que c’est son nouveau copain vu qu’on a plus de nouvelle de paul

She's been videotaping with this guy for several days, I don't think he's sure he's her new boyfriend since we haven't heard from Paul

• Haha 2

è stata troppo buona ad accettare i soprusi del suo ragazzo fino ad ora. Perché a quanto pare questo qui la trattava veramente di merda (Se pure Leora se ne è accorta di questa cosa facciamoci le domande).

u can see shes a good person so some ppl when they see that they want to take advantage on her

• Like 1