Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Leora, Malia) #2

mark t

6 hours ago, Calle said:

Thank you for your advice. Instead of patience, I tend to be quick in my moves and do not return to those sites that try to cheat. The way hotscopes acts is clear cheating.

I don't think of it as cheating. They're a business and like every business they have to turn a profit to stay in business. Those popups are a source of revenue for them. Without that revenue, they go out of business. If they go out of business, then I have no videos to post for you. For me, the popups are far outweighed by the rewards of the videos. And, as I mentioned before, there are ways to mitigate some or most of those popups. 

5 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I don't think of it as cheating. They're a business and like every business they have to turn a profit to stay in business. Those popups are a source of revenue for them. Without that revenue, they go out of business. If they go out of business, then I have no videos to post for you. For me, the popups are far outweighed by the rewards of the videos. And, as I mentioned before, there are ways to mitigate some or most of those popups. 

You can handle the pop-ups, I don´t and I won´t.

• Like 2

On 6/29/2021 at 9:35 PM, letsdothis said:

Leora hot pussy rub and dildo bate in her bedroom

(Content No Longer Available)

On 6/29/2021 at 4:08 PM, letsdothis said:

Leora sits in bed, relaxes and rubs her pussy with her finger until she gets aroused

On 6/29/2021 at 3:02 PM, letsdothis said:

Leora pulls on her tits and masturbates hard with the dildo until the piss flows from her

On 6/29/2021 at 2:57 PM, letsdothis said:

Leora rubs her pussy with a Black dildo and moans with pleasure when she rubs

On 6/29/2021 at 2:56 PM, letsdothis said:

Leora check phone and hard pussy rub

Thanx, good buddy.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Have to say I agree with you, Hotscopes is the absolute worst site

I have seen worse sites. I have been on some in the past where my hard drive needed a full Unconditional Formatting to get rid of virus's.  Quick Formatting is useless when trying to get rid of virus's.  Quick Formatting only formats the surface of the hard drive but all previous files are still attached. Unconditional Formatting erases the hard drive and writes 0's to all sectors 35 times so nothing is left on a hard drive to be recovered. Virus's will come from a lot of sites that have pop ups.  Sometimes an AV program will quarantine it quickly and other times some virus's just bypass the AV altogether. The Underground World of the internet has a lot of neat interesting things but one may need a new computer after making it through that part if you don't have the right security. It will kill your CMOS Chip really quick.  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I have seen worse sites. I have been on some in the past where my hard drive needed a full Unconditional Formatting to get rid of virus's.  Quick Formatting is useless when trying to get rid of virus's.  Quick Formatting only formats the surface of the hard drive but all previous files are still attached. Unconditional Formatting erases the hard drive and writes 0's to all sectors 35 times so nothing is left on a hard drive to be recovered. Virus's will come from a lot of sites that have pop ups.  Sometimes an AV program will quarantine it quickly and other times some virus's just bypass the AV altogether. The Underground World of the internet has a lot of neat interesting things but one may need a new computer after making it through that part if you don't have the right security. It will kill your CMOS Chip really quick.  :biggrin:

Yesterday I tried to watch one L&M video on hotscopes. After about 30-40 pop-ups and 10 minutes the video finally started but the picture could not be enlarged. Hopefully I did not catch any viruses. I will not try again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Calle said:

Yesterday I tried to watch one L&M video on hotscopes. After about 30-40 pop-ups and 10 minutes the video finally started but the picture could not be enlarged. Hopefully I did not catch any viruses. I will not try again.

One has to be careful on those type of websites.  The advertisers they chose are not the friendliest type of ads at times.

8 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Leora, the hottest woman, rubs her pussy and gets aroused

merci letsdothis pour cette superbe video comment résister a ses petits signaux qu'elle fait avec sa bouche cette femme est tout simplement la meilleur

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Cabal said:

merci letsdothis pour cette superbe video comment résister a ses petits signaux qu'elle fait avec sa bouche cette femme est tout simplement la meilleur

You're quite welcome, Cabal. Glad you like it. 

• Like 1