Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Leora, Malia) #2

mark t

6 hours ago, wingtsun said:

RealLifeCam devrai enlever Malia et mettre une fille plus entreprenante avec Leora, j’ai arrêté mon abonnement c’est toujours pareille rien de nouveau je commence à me lasser de RealLifeCam.

RealLifeCam will have to take Malia and put a more enterprising girl with Leora, I stopped my subscription it's still the same nothing new I'm starting to get tired of RealLifeCam.

c'est aussi ce que je pense si belle qu'est pu être l'histoire de L et P par le passé .... Dommage

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, The Earl said:

You're so right: the money for the subscription is better invested elsewhere

I unsubscribed a few months ago, but follow CamCaps in order to see if anything new is announced.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Calle said:

I unsubscribed a few months ago, but follow CamCaps in order to see if anything new is announced.

Unfortunately not really something new, somehow always the same if one is in the apartment at all 

• Like 1

You are right. It 's boring now. I am also discontinuing my subscription. I think others (everyone) should also stop subscribing. Leora and Malia come to the apartment for a swim, lunch and business show. Same every time.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

8 hours ago, dimTz said:

You are right. It 's boring now. I am also discontinuing my subscription. I think others (everyone) should also stop subscribing. Leora and Malia come to the apartment for a swim, lunch and business show. Same every time.

Los Angeles Yes GIF by LA Clippers

• Like 3

On 6/21/2021 at 9:14 AM, wingtsun said:

RealLifeCam devrai enlever Malia et mettre une fille plus entreprenante avec Leora, j’ai arrêté mon abonnement c’est toujours pareille rien de nouveau je commence à me lasser de RealLifeCam.

RealLifeCam will have to take Malia and put a more enterprising girl with Leora, I stopped my subscription it's still the same nothing new I'm starting to get tired of RealLifeCam.

I did the same 😕  for the same reasons

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 6/24/2021 at 5:08 PM, letsdothis said:

Malia washes her pussy quickly

(Content No Longer Available)

can you remove the watermark from that other website? these videos are just spam and not anything we havent seen before 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, McBoner said:

can you remove the watermark from that other website? these videos are just spam and not anything we havent seen before 

but thank you for your effort to care to post all the many !!!!! videos you post because some of us may actually Not seen them before or have had replay as most don't come here everyday to catch these gems  ....  and I am also happy to see a re-run  of Malia's pussy any day or the hundreds of other re-runs from every apt. .....  

so again many thanks letsdothis .... or as we hope to see more posts and rename you keepdoingthislets  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, McBoner said:

If I could remove them, it would have already been done. It's a LOT easier said than done. I've tried many products to remove those watermarks. They all leave a blurry mess that's worse than the watermark. If you find any software that will do the job cleanly, please let me know what it is. 

• Upvote 3