Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Leora, Malia) #2

mark t

1 hour ago, macario777 said:

NO EXISTE LA SOLICITUD DE TRANSFERENCIA

Consejo: puede prolongar la expiracion de transferencias existentes utilizando uno de nuestros planes.

I just posted that an hour ago. It should not have been deleted.

All of my transfers are supposed to last for three days. I can't extend 
that without paying a fee, which I can't do. I hope this was a fluke. I'm 
fixing it now. 

NOTE: IF ANYONE WAS UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD 'Leora and Malia massage and quick pussy rub'  ON THE FIRST TRY, GIVE IT ANOTHER GO. THERE ARE TWO LINKS AND THEY BOTH WORK. 

On 7/11/2021 at 7:47 AM, letsdothis said:

I just posted that an hour ago. It should not have been deleted.

All of my transfers are supposed to last for three days. I can't extend 
that without paying a fee, which I can't do. I hope this was a fluke. I'm 
fixing it now. 

NOTE: IF ANYONE WAS UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD 'Leora and Malia massage and quick pussy rub'  ON THE FIRST TRY, GIVE IT ANOTHER GO. THERE ARE TWO LINKS AND THEY BOTH WORK. 

I wonder why these videos aren't being posted to the Premium Members Only link, wouldn't they be available for download a lot longer?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Chipper said:

I wonder why these videos aren't being posted to the Premium Members Only link, wouldn't they be available for download a lot longer?

Yes, they would, but then only premium members could access them. Also, the attachment center only allows about 95 MB to be posted. And, if you use mab to post them, they would still get deleted in three days. Plus, other 3rd-party hosts limit the file size of uploaded files, such as zippyshare, which only allows 500 MB per file. Many of these videos are much larger than 500 MB. In comparison, mab allows a single file or a group of files to be up to 20 GB. That's just off the top of my head. I'm sure there are other reasons. 

I prefer to post so everyone has access to them. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Yes, they would, but then only premium members could access them. Also, the attachment center only allows about 95 MB to be posted. And, if you use mab to post them, they would still get deleted in three days. Plus, other 3rd-party hosts limit the file size of uploaded files, such as zippyshare, which only allows 500 MB per file. Many of these videos are much larger than 500 MB. In comparison, mab allows a single file or a group of files to be up to 20 GB. That's just off the top of my head. I'm sure there are other reasons. 

I prefer to post so everyone has access to them. 

I almost always see (Content No Longer Available) on this site, I'm guessing that there is a way to get the videos that I'm missing?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Chipper said:

I almost always see (Content No Longer Available) on this site, I'm guessing that there is a way to get the videos that I'm missing?

RLC is religious about protecting their copyright and has everything we post deleted as soon as they can. 

10 hours ago, letsdothis said:

RLC is religious about protecting their copyright and has everything we post deleted as soon as they can. 

I would think there is a way to make money if they wanted to, but protect those copyrights, they have to make more money with them than anyohwr way,

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chipper said:

I would think there is a way to make money if they wanted to, but protect those copyrights, they have to make more money with them than anyohwr way,

I'm not sure. Obviously, other sites post RLC videos. In my view, I think they have a hand in facilitating that, albeit with caveats. I think that's why we're seeing those huge watermarks across some of the videos. JMO.

31 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I'm not sure. Obviously, other sites post RLC videos. In my view, I think they have a hand in facilitating that, albeit with caveats. I think that's why we're seeing those huge watermarks across some of the videos. JMO.

Videos get removed from the other sites as well.  They just remove, re-upload until they get ordered removed again. just a continuous circle.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Videos get removed from the other sites as well.  They just remove, re-upload until they get ordered removed again. just a continuous circle.

I get that, but why on Earth would they ruin their own product with those huge watermarks, if they weren't being forced to do so by RLC, in order to avoid being run out of business?