Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Leora, Malia) #2

mark t

5 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Why does that matter? Why would anyone care when it might have been posted? If they don't have the video and they want to download it, is knowing some arbitrary date going to stop them from downloading it?

Don't take it personal, it was just extra info, in fact i marked it with a thank you

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fuzzy said:

Don't take it personal, it was just extra info, in fact i marked it with a thank you

Oh, you misunderstand, Fuzzy, it wasn't personal. I was just trying to understand why a date might be important to anyone who may want or need to download a file.

People lose data off their disk drives all the time because of formatting the drive or the wrong partition, or accidental file deletion, or maybe the drive is damaged in some way and the data is unrecoverable. And, new members join this forum daily. They don't have any files that were previously posted. Or, maybe a current member wasn't able to download the file the first time it was posted.

Those are just a few reasons and a date means absolutely nothing, at all, to any of those people. They couldn't care less about a date.

But, since you're so interested in dates, here's one you can make note of: 4/18/2021. That is the very first date the video in question was posted. Guaranteed, 100% fact. Make sure you write that down, so you can post it the next time someone posts the video I posted on that date. But, be sure it's not the video that was posted on...whatever date it was you posted before.

I hope that's helpful.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Oh, you misunderstand, Fuzzy, it wasn't personal. I was just trying to understand why a date might be important to anyone who may want or need to download a file.

People lose data off their disk drives all the time because of formatting the drive or the wrong partition, or accidental file deletion, or maybe the drive is damaged in some way and the data is unrecoverable. And, new members join this forum daily. They don't have any files that were previously posted. Or, maybe a current member wasn't able to download the file the first time it was posted.

Those are just a few reasons and a date means absolutely nothing, at all, to any of those people. They couldn't care less about a date.

But, since you're so interested in dates, here's one you can make note of: 4/18/2021. That is the very first date the video in question was posted. Guaranteed, 100% fact. Make sure you write that down, so you can post it the next time someone posts the video I posted on that date. But, be sure it's not the video that was posted on...whatever date it was you posted before.

I hope that's helpful.

Thanks for your sarcasm letsdothis

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I hope that's helpful.

Fuck me wish i hadn't read that now,by the way what's todays date? :biggrin:

• Haha 1