Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Leora, Malia) #2

mark t

On 5/1/2021 at 5:50 PM, Howard said:

More of the girthiest toy in Leora's closet. Thick (as she's becoming if she doesn't increase exercising while going in a caloric deficit).
(Content No Longer Available)

Howard, thanks for the vids, but this one is already deleted. It should have been up for 2-3 days. Could you post it again?

4 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Howard, thanks for the vids, but this one is already deleted. It should have been up for 2-3 days. Could you post it again?

You can say whatever you want about paul but i would have swopped places with him anyday just to shag and get sucked by her thanks to all downloaders for giving my wrist a total work out

• Like 2

20 hours ago, chris hillman said:

You can say whatever you want about paul but i would have swopped places with him anyday just to shag and get sucked by her thanks to all downloaders for giving my wrist a total work out

When i die i want to come back as pauls dick thats if he ever fucks her again

7 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Hey Filipe,

Thank you for the videos, although this one is not playing nice. I've downloaded it twice. Each time mab says it downloaded 100%, but you can see the part file won't convert to the wmv file, which makes it unplayable.

image.thumb.png.204fed502aaa896dbf05515a5f8d7af5.png

Also, it wouldn't play in mab's preview screen. I clicked on the big, round play button and all I got was a picture. Not even any video controls or status bar across the bottom.

Thought you'd want to know.

• Thanks 1

On 5/5/2021 at 2:53 AM, pulo filipe said:

Thanks for the information 

put it on. new  19:00 (+-) 

(Content No Longer Available)

Thanks, Filipe, that worked. Although, oddly enough, I still couldn't play it in mab's preview screen. I also used a download manager and it said the file didn't exist. Very strange.

Attachment Removed

• Like 1

Vor 1 Stunde sagte StnCld316:

- * Gepostete Videos können nur von dieser Wohnung gehören. 

Diese älteren Videos haben keine eigenen für diese Wohnung. Bitte hören Sie das alte Wohnungsthema für ältere Videos.

Ich würde sagen sagen die Videos in dieser Wohnung haben keine Relevanz  mehr, weil sie mit einem sehr großen HOTSCOPES Schriftzug werden werden.

Ich sehe mir so etwas nicht mehr an. HOTSCOPES Fäustling über Leoras Po