Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #5

She was in the bathroom crying on her phone to somebody--I think she is sorry she fucked that guy again but everybody has to play a role--She seemed to really be into turning Connor on and maybe fucking him -- but she may be sidetracked now

2 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

She was in the bathroom crying on her phone to somebody--I think she is sorry she fucked that guy again but everybody has to play a role--She seemed to really be into turning Connor on and maybe fucking him -- but she may be sidetracked now

Also part of the show.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Of course she isn't sorry.. she will do it again if the opportunity exist. It's a cycle here
Her problem is that she is pretty much fucked up cause in the middle of that group she already run almost all, and normally "bros before hoes" 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Of course she isn't sorry.. she will do it again if the opportunity exist.
Her problem is that she is pretty much fucked up cause in the middle of that group she already run almost all, and normally "bros before hoes" 

I dont think anything normal applies to this girl

I think Ken found himself a goldmine with Reese--Keeps me watching late every night to see who she is doing--But she is so sexy that little episode in the kitchen with the moves she put on him drove me nuts

• Like 1

For those who do not know Russian, I will translate. Reese was crying because Dude # 3 called her a whore. He said that yesterday she told him that she liked him. And today she hugs Connor and that they at least waited for him to come home before fucking. She told him that they didn't fuck with Connor. When she cried, she told Connor that if she fucked first with one guy and then with another, it does not mean that she is a whore.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, qwert123 said:

For those who do not know Russian, I will translate. Reese was crying because Dude # 3 called her a whore. He said that yesterday she told him that she liked him. And today she hugs Connor and that they at least waited for him to come home before fucking. She told him that they didn't fuck with Connor. When she cried, she told Connor that if she fucked first with one guy and then with another, it does not mean that she is a whore.

It looked like Connor was feeling her up under the blanket in the living room after the guy that fucked her earlier left--Then after a short time they both got up and went into the bathroom with no cams --I think at this time Connor and Reese were fucking and then the other guy came back and was beating the apartment door like a drum--Connor came out and let the guy in buck Reese stayed in the bathroom --After awhile #3 joined her in that bathroom and they were in there for quite awhile--Great to have someone on here who understands what they are saying--Hopr you can tune in alot and fill us in on the drama