Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #5

Guest maitre197
10 minutes ago, Max_Muster said:

Tap water is not used for drinking or cooking.

On the contrary, it is special purified water for drinking and cooking.

9 minutes ago, maitre197 said:

On the contrary, it is special purified water for drinking and cooking.

The question was, why do you have extra water canisters.

The answer, since tap water is not used for cooking / drinking in Ukraine.

In the USA, extra water is often used for drinking and cooking, as the USA mixes a lot of water with chlorine.

In Germany, tap water is used for cooking and drinking.

2 minutes ago, Max_Muster said:

My brother-in-law (lives in Kiev) just told me that he trusts the water he has bought more. Because the water pipes are partly from the times of the USSR (Союз Советских Социалистических Республик (СССР))

Oh wow! just when i was thinking how much more advanced than i had ever thought it was now in Russia--Their apartments seem to have all the modern conveniences ,except for dryers ,same as in  America --- They do seem to use a lot of water being the girls are always having to shower wash their pussies after having so many rounds of sex-haha--Russians seem to all  for that--They seem to all smoke and have special places in their apartments for that--they seem to all take off their shoes at the door--Russians seem to eat a lot of fruits and vegetables 

17 hours ago, stash said:

When he is alone at home he keeps checking the door, the windows, and everything else... Who knows why...

you shoulda seen him in the old place he would shut the lights out and sneak around to see who was there like he was being watched... he doesn't like living alone is my guess  

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Max_Muster said:

The question was, why do you have extra water canisters.

The answer, since tap water is not used for cooking / drinking in Ukraine.

In the USA, extra water is often used for drinking and cooking, as the USA mixes a lot of water with chlorine.

In Germany, tap water is used for cooking and drinking.

Yes bottled water is quite a scam in the USA --Why would anyone of sound mind pay for water when it is free from the tap--Chlorine is actually good for your teeth and to kill germs--People in America are now sheep and follow any ridiculous thing the mainstream media and Starbucks tell them 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Yes bottled water is quite a scam in the USA --Why would anyone of sound mind pay for water when it is free from the tap--Chlorine is actually good for your teeth and to kill germs--People in America are now sheep and follow any ridiculous thing the mainstream media and Starbucks tell them 

There are things that get stuck in the head.

A US soldier absolutely wanted his bottled water in Germany because he had "learned". You don't drink tap water. I told him that this might be the case in his village in the USA, but it went here in Germany.

Although my relatives in Arizona prefer to use water bottles.

• Upvote 1

I think that in most of Europe, you can drink as much tap water as you want. Not spoiled by too many cleaning chemicals and the quality standards are very high and the water quality is examined every day. In Russia, I always buy bottled water, usually carbonated, good and cheap because the costs and taxes are lower.