Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #5

Just now, bluewinner said:

even if they are producing some contents, no one is paying attention to them, or didn't think they were worth saving 😂

A bate is a bate, a fuck is a fuck..The part of worth is related with tastes and shouldn't be like that.
The talk is about VH content produced 😁, i was just saying that the vids on archive can't be a method for that because VH don't have a "real" system fair to ALL their places. 

1 minute ago, Parxx said:

I don't think people are trying to get rid of this apt. This apt is at least different from the rest of them in the sense it has a young crowd, girls are good looking and in a odd way a bit real (if I am allowed to use that terms here !!). It's just that people expect him to be bit more active which he can very well ignore and I believe is what he is doing. I do agree that he doesn't get any appreciation when he does something good which a lot of other participants get.

A perfect example of that is sonnenoch posts 😁 His hands are quite busy when there are orgies or fuck all around, but when ken is playing/sleeping he appears

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

A perfect example of that is sonnenoch posts 😁 His hands are quite busy when there are orgies or fuck all around, but when ken is playing/sleeping he appears

He was the opposite earlier actually. He was like their most ardent supporter. Something happened I guess.

2 minutes ago, Parxx said:

I don't think people are trying to get rid of this apt. This apt is at least different from the rest of them in the sense it has a young crowd, girls are good looking and in a odd way a bit real (if I am allowed to use that terms here !!). It's just that people expect him to be bit more active which he can very well ignore and I believe is what he is doing. I do agree that he doesn't get any appreciation when he does something good which a lot of other participants get.

Believe me mate, it's not about him or what he does. people just hate the male participants, especially if they are with pretty girls (you could probably guess why ) 😃. Daniel used to get same sort of comments, just look at Scott ( I know he is not likable 😂  ), Ashton, Christopher, Henry and so on 😂

In RLC there is this very nice guy (Bogdan) who lives with the girls, and as far as I have seen, he hasn't done anything wrong, but many people hate him with passion and abuse him on daily basis  🤣.

I hope Ken is smart enough to know the reason behind the hateful comments and as you say just ignore them. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

A bate is a bate, a fuck is a fuck..The part of worth is related with tastes and shouldn't be like that.
The talk is about VH content produced 😁, i was just saying that the vids on archive can't be a method for that because VH don't have a "real" system fair to ALL their places. 

It's not ideal. I have said it before that I think it was best if VH could have a software to do the job instead of relying on operators (but that's just wishful thinking with VH) .  TBH moment operators do a good job, they save about 90% of what needs to be saved. and if something is missed you can always make a request for it. I just don't think anyone has ever requested anything from Bellamy or Marla & Hector (apart from himself 😃 ) be saved. 😉

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

It's not ideal. I have said it before that I think it was best if VH could have a software to do the job instead of relying on operators (but that's just wishful thinking with VH) .  TBH moment operators do a good job, they save about 90% of what needs to be saved. and if something is missed you can always make a request for it. I just don't think anyone has ever requested anything from Bellamy or Marla & Hector (apart from himself 😃 ) be saved. 😉

I'm not complaining about the job that is done or if A or B have or not have their stuff saved (that's issues for VH to solve and deal with the ones that are harmed with that distinction between places).
I pretty much know all the work & time that Jabs lose to save all that giant amount moments that he saves every day. Just saying (and with evidences 😁) that the number of videos can't be a reasonable measuring of content when the places aren't all in equal circumstances and are dependent on external partners.  

How will you know that something is missed when the release of videos normally is after 48H that operators have access?? 😎😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

How will you know that something is missed when the release of videos normally is after 48H that operators have access?? 😎😁

Let say I am interested in apartment X and I like to see something that happened be saved in the Archive, if it was missed I be complaining to the operators and the support, and when something interesting happens the next time, I'll make a request to make sure it's saved. 

But if no one is interested in apartment X, no one will notice if anything has been missed. 😃  and if nobody is interested in a place why are they even there to begin with ? 🤣  🤷‍♂️ 

so if a place has 0 vids saved for a month, there is something fundamentally wrong with it 😃  it either has produced no content, or it has no viewer (fan) lol not sure which one is worse 😜

15 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Let say I am interested in apartment X and I like to see something that happened be saved in the Archive, if it was missed I be complaining to the operators and the support, and when something interesting happens the next time, I'll make a request to make sure it's saved. 

But if no one is interested in apartment X, no one will notice if anything has been missed. 😃  and if nobody is interested in a place why are they even there to begin with ? 🤣  🤷‍♂️ 

so if a place has 0 vids saved for a month, there is something fundamentally wrong with it 😃  it either has produced no content, or it has no viewer (fan) lol not sure which one is worse 😜

Not everybody cares with the archive.. a very small amount of subscribers even know how that archives works and that can be requested. Not to say the even minor amount of subscribers that know about the existence of CC (or participate)

The fans watch live/timeline and saves what they like them selves because it's easier and probably know that it's not a trustable system. It happens surely with N&K (as another example) and you can see that the private videos topic at CC have more then 300 posts and count the number of videos they have saved, and surely it's not for being easier grabbing something, upload and post then just do the request
I save a lot of stuff from different places that isn't on archives and can bet that happens the same with many others viewers. So the content was produced and the videos aren't there 😛

P.S. And i'm not even entering in the quality of content, about the producers (guests / "guests" / tenants / managers) of that content, how and what "originate" that content. And specially.. in what is content?? 🤣

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Not everybody cares with the archive.. a very small amount of subscribers even know how that archives works and that can be requested. Not to say the even minor amount of subscribers that know about the existence of CC (or participate)

The fans watch live/timeline and saves what they like them selves because it's easier and probably know that it's not a trustable system. It happens surely with N&K (as another example) and you can see that the private videos topic at CC have more then 300 posts and count the number of videos they have saved. 
I save a lot of stuff from different places that isn't on archives and can bet that happens the same with many others viewers. So the content was produced and the videos aren't there 😛

P.S. And i'm not even entering in the quality of content, about the producers (guests / "guests" / tenants / managers) of that content, how and what "originate" that content. And specially.. in what is content?? 🤣

I still don't believe anyone is watching Bellamy, Marla & Hector or Candy Red 😂. For Nina and Kira they have sex once every 6 month now 😃  the fan videos must be mostly of the cats and birds that they keep 😂  even if you stream an empty house, there is content made ( footage of walls, doors and windows ) the question is if anyone is watching them or if they are worth to make it to the Archive.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I still don't believe anyone is watching Bellamy, Marla & Hector or Candy Red 😂. For Nina and Kira they have sex once every 6 month now 😃  the fan videos must be mostly of the cats and birds that they keep 😂  even if you stream an empty house, there is content made ( footage of walls, doors and windows ) the question is if anyone is watching them or if they are worth to make it to the Archive.

I've found myself watching stuff in the archives and linking up videos From apartments i don't normally follow. Just to make sense of a detail that i was missing.

Hot or cold apartment, I think all content should be in the archives and not limit options for the consumer .

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, fornika said:

I've found myself watching stuff in the archives and linking up videos From apartments i don't normally follow. Just to make sense of a detail that i was missing.

Hot or cold apartment, I think all content should be in the archives and not limit options for the consumer .

They can't possibly save everything, it's mostly just adult content (sex and nudity) or events. so if an apartment isn't producing any adult content, it won't have much on the archive.