Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #5

45 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I still don't believe anyone is watching Bellamy, Marla & Hector or Candy Red 😂. For Nina and Kira they have sex once every 6 month now 😃  the fan videos must be mostly of the cats and birds that they keep 😂  even if you stream an empty house, there is content made ( footage of walls, doors and windows ) the question is if anyone is watching them or if they are worth to make it to the Archive.

Just because they aren't commented/spammed doesn't mean they aren't watched.. And there are comments (i remember at least for bellamy and marla&hector) that people watch them or have interest in checking them live/timeline.  
The question should be different, should be (considering the service that VH provides for their tenants) why "Apartment A" fucks is worth to Archives and "Apartment B" it isn't. Why "Apartment B" naked lady in the couch is worth to Archives and "Apartment A" it isn't. 

23 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

They can't possibly save everything, it's mostly just adult content (sex and nudity) or events. so if an apartment isn't producing any adult content, it won't have much on the archive. 

I know it's repeat mode 😂 but again, wrong.. they produced adult content (even if that is the only thing that should be saved - i don't agree) it's just not saved, and that will generate that someone can say in the future.. "Txiii that couple A was online and they didn't even had sex or being naked in the kitchen/couch" 

Will end this subject here cause seems i'm in loop mode 🤣

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, michaels4444 said:

Geez, Why the heck is Diana at Kens & Bardies place... its amazing how many apartments Diana shows up in, she is so nomadic. It is like finding Waldo...where will she show up next? Jasper & Maddies?

Why not?!?!? If even the Kirill girls appeared there 😂😂

1 hour ago, sonnenhoch said:

There is nothing new to report from Barbie and Ken.
The apartment has been going in circles for weeks.

Maybe we will see Ken and Barbie's parents again at Easter.😉

we were getting worried about you 😂

This same pretty maid who is now waving her tits from side to side while sleeping, good tits anyway. The sleeping postures are a bit peculiar but the main thing that sleeps well. From the beginning of the week it slept 12h, was awake for a while and continued to sleep again and woke up at night and ate and cleaned and left home. I'm jealous that will be able to sleep around for a long time.