Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #5

9 hours ago, Robwin said:

My dear @budda, i thank you for your concern and do appreciate what you say but unfortunately i seem to be stuck with this infant for the time being. I hear italian men are very experienced in their love making and assume you would fall into this category so perhaps you could be the man of my dreams and all i crave for.  So if perhaps we could meet up sometime in the future you could be the answer to all my desires and dreams and show me where i have been going wrong in my life so far. By the way i do love pizza and wine so that would be a bonus :biggrin:

Much love and hopes @Barbie 💋💋💋

ps.....I do hope you have a lovely big cock mmmm

Always witty Robwin !!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Robwin said:

My dear @budda, i thank you for your concern and do appreciate what you say but unfortunately i seem to be stuck with this infant for the time being. I hear italian men are very experienced in their love making and assume you would fall into this category so perhaps you could be the man of my dreams and all i crave for.  So if perhaps we could meet up sometime in the future you could be the answer to all my desires and dreams and show me where i have been going wrong in my life so far. By the way i do love pizza and wine so that would be a bonus :biggrin:

Much love and hopes @Barbie 💋💋💋

ps.....I do hope you have a lovely big cock mmmm

As I wrote yesterday, this half man gets a blowjob from Barbie, enjoys it in minutes and then goes to sleep. As always, he doesn't give a damn if Barbie had a good time. He thinks only of himself. How do you judge a guy like that?

KEN1.thumb.jpg.e931ef8240c11a756da7e5f9e12cdf4c.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sonnenhoch said:

6 months Barbie and Ken project
Always the same processes without new ideas, no surprises, many deceptions.
It looks like the Barbie and Ken project is now in its final phase.

Unfortunately your condition is even worse :biggrin:

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

I always find it funny to see forum members giving life lessons to participants when they are far from perfect as they still pay a subscription for a site that allows them to see participants being naked or to have sex 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

I always find it funny to see forum members giving life lessons to participants when they are far from perfect as they still pay a subscription for a site that allows them to see participants being naked or to have sex 😁

Oh yes, there are always the experts who know it all :biggrin:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, sonnenhoch said:

offline! The next tenant or the parents are visiting.
It is also possible that a chicken has eaten the internet cable.🙄

You must be tired after such a long walk from germany to do that. sad oh no GIF by happydog

• Haha 3