Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 33

Well , it is for sure RLC’s most interesting and viewable  apartment 😂🤣😂🤣 for more than 24 hours an empty apartment at top thumbnails 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 I agree , the girls care for all RLC’s clientele 😂🤣😂🤣 I thought that after 24 hours , the airplane sign should be visible .. but I forgot , these two they enjoy special treatment .. and yes , for all hardcore fans , it is value for money the apartment because the girls seem to have set differences aside (it happened outside as it seems - speculation ? - ) and they have been great with just appearing on cameras 😂🤣😂🤣😂👏👏👏

And the guy ? The so called loverboy/ BF that fans hate but Leora luckily for her has decided again and again to do what she thinks it is right for her being  happy at times .. and when it’s not working , she has Paul to play , ehh sorry , phone and feel better .. and when he isn’t also available , well, she has her best friend to help masturbate😂🤣😂🤣

I think I couldn’t make a faster and shorter resume of this apartment 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well , it is for sure RLC’s most interesting and viewable  apartment 😂🤣😂🤣 for more than 24 hours an empty apartment at top thumbnails 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 I agree , the girls care for all RLC’s clientele 😂🤣😂🤣 I thought that after 24 hours , the airplane sign should be visible .. but I forgot , these two they enjoy special treatment .. and yes , for all hardcore fans , it is value for money the apartment because the girls seem to have set differences aside (it happened outside as it seems - speculation ? - ) and they have been great with just appearing on cameras 😂🤣😂🤣😂👏👏👏

And the guy ? The so called loverboy/ BF that fans hate but Leora luckily for her has decided again and again to do what she thinks it is right for her being  happy at times .. and when it’s not working , she has Paul to play , ehh sorry , phone and feel better .. and when he isn’t also available , well, she has her best friend to help masturbate😂🤣😂🤣

I think I couldn’t make a faster and shorter resume of this apartment 

Any counter comment or disagree with my post ? 

35 minutes ago, ddhm said:

luckily for her has decided again and again to do what she thinks it is right for her being  happy at times

Ne dubito, un ora prima di uscire ci stava litigando pesantemente. In un ora tutto risolto come se non fosse successo niente? Dai...e ci aveva discusso anche la sera prima. 

Io sto iniziando a credere che queste scenate al telefono siano finte. Perché non è normale litigare in quel modo con una persona e un ora dopo vedersi a casa di QUESTA STESSA PERSONA (FORSE, perché ovviamente non lo sappiamo dov'è andata Leora ma io ho la mia idea su dove sia). 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Ne dubito, un ora prima di uscire ci stava litigando pesantemente. In un ora tutto risolto come se non fosse successo niente? Dai...e ci aveva discusso anche la sera prima. 

Io sto iniziando a credere che queste scenate al telefono siano finte. Perché non è normale litigare in quel modo con una persona e un ora dopo vedersi a casa di QUESTA STESSA PERSONA (FORSE, perché ovviamente non lo sappiamo dov'è andata Leora ma io ho la mia idea su dove sia). 

Non credo che i combattimenti siano falsi ... ma una cosa so per certo.  Se non ti interessa, se sei indifferente verso qualcuno, non ti preoccupi di gridare, di arrabbiarti, di piangere e tante altre cose che abbiamo visto.  Se questo ragazzo fosse solo divertente, non le importerebbe di mostrare emozioni.  La mia opinione sarà sempre che sia così perché non può gestire la vita nel modo in cui ha scelto e deciso e questo causa tutti questi problemi.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, patou said:

Leora came home at 4:45 p.m. then got out of the car, she found nothing in the fridge, probably going to lessons

She came back for a face mask.

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don't think the fights are fake ... but one thing I know for sure. If you don't care, if you are indifferent to someone, you don't worry about screaming, getting angry, crying and many other things we have seen. If this guy was just funny, she wouldn't mind showing emotions. My opinion will always be that this is the case because he cannot manage life the way he chose and decided and that causes all these problems.

Is it possible that Leora is very demanding and difficult to be in a relationship with. I just can't see loverboy making the same mistakes over and over again for 9 months. It takes two to make a relationship work.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

I doubt it, an hour before going out he was arguing heavily with us. In an hour everything solved as if nothing had happened? Come on ... and he had discussed it the night before too. 

I'm starting to believe these phone scenes are fake. Because it's not normal to argue like that with a person and an hour later to see each other at THIS SAME PERSON's house (MAYBE, because obviously we don't know where Leora went but I have my idea of where she is). 

Not fake at all, far from it, but the arguments are often silly. There is no evidence she was with him last night, i personally don't think she was after what happened, and she had full plans today anyway. And don't forget as i said she has her salon friends she spends time with too at weekends now. But here we are having to dwell on bad stuff again i see!