Masha - Home activities #7

Masha in Barcelona with a guy who already introduced to a threesome experience .. and staying in the villa .. finally RLC is getting excited to watch .. 😋😋😋🥳🥳🤩🤩🔥🔥🔥

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so is this guy having sex with all three of them the Blonde girls looks awfully comfortable with him right now

Maybe if the blonde girl isn’t as stoned as she was last night .. who knows ? This is Masha’s apartment we are talking about 🤓😎😁

26 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Yes, you are right. I got my confirmation 😃  good info 👍

What a perfect time to cancel my sub 😞

Just wasn't but happening anymore on RLC

hope someone post the video of the 3some and post!

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe if the blonde girl isn’t as stoned as she was last night .. who knows ? This is Masha’s apartment we are talking about 🤓😎😁

if a girl is sitting with a guy like she is him right now if they havnt had sex yet she looks like she would have no problem with it

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

if a girl is sitting with a guy like she is him right now if they havnt had sex yet she looks like she would have no problem with it

She was listening to them having threesome in the room. maybe that made her hot 😃

• Like 1

I think it is Masha and Nelly speaking and not with Gina , which actually also makes more sense as the ties in Barcelona for Masha are Nelly ( and Bogdan ) .... I can’t imagine a possible time spending together with Nelly , Martina and Masha 😱😱 RLC servers will crash 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

12 minutes ago, x192023 said:

What a perfect time to cancel my sub 😞

Just wasn't but happening anymore on RLC

hope someone post the video of the 3some and post!

They will repeat later in the evening most probably 😉 The difficult is always the first time 😌 It seems like they will be spending the whole weekend in Masha’s apartment , so ... 😉

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Penso che siano Masha e Nelly a parlare e non con Gina, il che in realtà ha anche più senso dato che i legami a Barcellona per Masha sono Nelly (e Bogdan) ... non riesco a immaginare un possibile tempo trascorso insieme a Nelly, Martina e Masha 😱 😱 i server RLC andranno in crash 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣

Ha parlato prima con Gina in videochiamata, ha salutato anche la ragazza riccia