Masha - Home activities #7

Noldus

And also ... this happening at this time.. no prime time or whatever .. I think it is verified that lockdown madness has hit full red and they just slowly let all the stress and “ anger “ of the last 14 months to be a sad necessary memory 😔

• Like 1

And if Masha allows her sex wild instincts to come fully on surface , the next month will be a complete fuck fest in this apartment , especially when so almost no feelings are involved like it was with Dasha / Sasha 

• Haha 1

Just now, hondarellas said:

A month ago Masha told a Russian friend that she was targeting a young couple. From what I see now, it will be a repeat of M, S, D until she fights with them too.

Masha maybe failed with the black guy and the heavy tattooed girl and this is now a new try as you say .. but .. it all happens by chance , Masha was supposed to be on holidays with the guy and Babi be in charge of the apartment to take care the cats and so on .. and look how it developed 😇🥳 If they stay home , it will be a crazy Easter weekend ( they will respect also the Covid rules 😂🤣

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

She isn't in the mood yet but the situation is hot and funny at the same time 

I have strong  doubts that Babi will do anything on camera while not being RLC tenant .. I hope I am proved wrong and maybe see her performing once again after the failure attempts with the guy in B1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Red days for Babi, that's explain everything 😁

Yes.. I just noticed as well .. I will still support my theory and wait for an amazing threesome with the beautiful curly girl ( that I actually prefer and like 1000 times more than  Dasha )