Masha - Home activities #7

Noldus

il y a 2 minutes, miaballe02 a dit :

je pense qu'elle ne veut pas que son amie tombe dans le piège de Masha et elle a raison

Oui elle a l'air plus contrarié par l'attitude son amie bouclée, elle ne lui parle pas du tout

3 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I hope nobody missed the blonde girl shaving her pussy in the bathroom. It was a great thing. 😁

Agreed it was and before it all got a bit crazy with her and the guy in the bedroom. I left when it was 4 in a bed and nothing going on. Catching up now

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Mais ils vont devoir gérer ka colère de Babi qui est très fâchée

C'est l'appartement de Masha, ils ont tous les 3 aimé les câlins et les bisous, si Babi est en colère (qu'elle est une amie très proche de Masha et comme il semble que Masha l'a présentée dans RLC), Masha trouvera les bons mots pour la confronter et la calmer

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

All of a sudden , Masha's place has become more interesting than all the rest of them combined  😃  👍

If Masha didn’t have the bad luck in 2020 , I think it would have also remained one of the most interesting .. she compensated us all when she went in Barcelona 😉😋

As for all the apartments sentence , it will take ages for any tenant to achieve and do on camera what Masha ( and friends 😁😎.. ) has/ have  fed to the viewers . She has literally done all .. and she continues 😎🥳

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If Masha didn’t have the bad luck in 2020 , I think it would have also remained one of the most interesting .. she compensated us all when she went in Barcelona 😉😋

As for all the apartments sentence , it will take ages for any tenant to achieve and do on camera what Masha ( and friends 😁😎.. ) has/ have  fed to the viewers . She has literally done all .. and she continues 😎🥳

I haven't looked at masha at all really, now its all the time. B4 is boring as hell, as are the other B apmnts.

Question; Has curly girl actually done anyhting with anyone yet, male or female? If not, I'm waiting and hopeful. She's a cracker!!

5 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I haven't looked at masha at all really, now its all the time. B4 is boring as hell, as are the other B apmnts.

Question; Has curly girl actually done anyhting with anyone yet, male or female? If not, I'm waiting and hopeful. She's a cracker!!

She’s fantastic ( curly girl ) , I agree , exotic beauty .. she has only showered naked , this was the most so far we witnessed this morning 😇

The biggest advantage of Masha is simply one ..Whenever sexual things are happening in her apartment , she does it for her own expansion of sexual experiences and for sure she simply doesn’t care about the cameras .. this is the biggest difference compared to any other apartment .. today’s morning example says it all , 3 people , they woke up and started enjoying eachother’s company because they were feeling it and not to provide any show like we constantly see in Barcelona 😉 Plus .. you will never see her checking her mobile for viewership and such things .. she already knows she’s top without looking to get any possible confirmation  😂🤣

• Like 1