Masha - Home activities #8

15 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

*** Yes, DD, you can't get a real woman, in real life, so you have to creepily stalk Slapper Masha, 24/7 in RLC ... Sad, so very very sad.  I'm sure she'll open her legs for you shortly - oh the tension and anticipation mounts !!! 🤣

Who knows what life brings 😇

14 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

Difference with Masha and Lorraine and others is that Masha is kinda a free soul, genuine, partying, having fun, doing art stuff, open to anything.

No fake crap like girls in Barcelona nor Leora BS.

Once again ..She lives WITH the cameras as part of her life , the others live FOR  the cameras . This is how everything you describe - and I agree totally - comes out so natural ... but as you see with occasional comments ( by few to be honest ) , her lifestyle disturbs 🤓 But I think mostly because they are jealous that she can do such a life when they either didn’t have such a chance or they got hooked up early in life and they lost opportunities to live these experiences . 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Masha’s last visit in Barcelona offered lots of entertainment , a couple of girls shows ( kissing , rubbing , licking )  , a teasing with some guys , ultimately fucking a guy 2-3 times , can’t remember exactly . The only speculation I can make for sure , it is that if she reappears in Barcelona ( alone or with the guy ) , for sure she will enjoy herself , the woman loves sex , this is a privilege for me as a man either having a woman like this or watching her as it happens here with RLC . 

Something will happen for sure , nice or not , that’s a different story and it depends on what tastes everyone has . But for whatever sex we watch at times , I will choose Masha’s hunger and passion over anyone of the current cast ☺️

you forgot to mention Masha eating out Piper and Taylor the highlight of her visit guess he hated that too 

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

you forgot to mention Masha eating out Piper and Taylor the highlight of her visit guess he hated that too 

I included it but can’t sum up all details 😁😉

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

Difference with Masha and Lorraine and others is that Masha is kinda a free soul, genuine, partying, having fun, doing art stuff, open to anything.

No fake crap like girls in Barcelona nor Leora BS.

it may not be fake hey granted when she is having sex she goes all out,but that being said she and Sasha were not above stretching out certain situations it was the whole giving a little more at a time in the past to drum up views the threesome with the one guest that ended up hanging out with Dick and Jane how long did that take then there was stretching out the sex with Dasha and Sasha i dont think they could have milked that out any longer then i see Masha and her new guy doing  what looked like pretty much the same thing but it didnt last as long though 

• Like 1

She must either have very understanding neighbours...or they're deaf! 😏

I've gotta say that if a neighbour had music blasting out like that for 48 hrs during the pandemic with tight restrictions, which Italy has, I'm amazed that nobody has complained and the police haven't given her place a visit a...😏