Masha - Home activities #8

Noldus

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ascolta ... possiamo andare avanti da questo ... sul serio Mauri? In generale penso che andiamo d'accordo, ma su questo argomento dovremo essere d'accordo per non essere d'accordo. Inoltre odio andare a letto per una discussione ... 😉

Covid ha probabilmente causato più discussioni nell'ultimo anno che altro ... anche a casa Naga ah ...
Quella era la mia professione, btw, e ho avuto l'opportunità di tornare indietro per aiutare con la pandemia, ma non lo era non è proprio il mio campo, dato che ho a che fare con i microbi, non con i virus ... mi piace vedere di cosa ho a che fare lol, più 5 anni di broncio in quel campo sono tanti e la tecnologia cambia, quindi probabilmente lo sarei una responsabilità ... 😬

Sono contento che tu abbia ancora il tuo olfatto, ma personalmente preferirei riconoscere la fica a distanza piuttosto che le palle ... 🤣

Continuate così sull'appartamento Masha ... e penso ancora che la vaccinazione sia la soluzione alla pandemia ... alla fine  😏

Io ho detto quello so’, ed ho espresso la mia opinione, quello che mi fa’ incazzare, e’ che ormai non si puo’ esprimere il proprio parere senza essere attaccati, bisogna per forza andare a senso unico, chi non crede viene attaccato perche’ non porta rispetto, ma dovrebbe essere anche l’iverso... non credo che il vaccino sia l’unica soluzione, sarebbe meglio una cura,  

Spero ci siamo chiariti.. si meglio annusare la figa😂 Buonanotte

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Io ho detto quello so’, ed ho espresso la mia opinione, quello che mi fa’ incazzare, e’ che ormai non si puo’ esprimere il proprio parere senza essere attaccati, bisogna per forza andare a senso unico, chi non crede viene attaccato perche’ non porta rispetto, ma dovrebbe essere anche l’iverso... non credo che il vaccino sia l’unica soluzione, sarebbe meglio una cura,  

Spero ci siamo chiariti.. si meglio annusare la figa😂 Buonanotte

You've gotta be careful what your sources of information are...There's all sorts of shit being posted out there...

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, rado07 said:

It is a great challenge to satisfy Masha
I don't think he has yet succeeded, just cuddling and quickies won't be enough
but maybe there is something else that holds the two together

Masha likes him , relaxed guy , funny , he doesn’t give her worries .. plus as we know now , she can taste also Tanya 😎😋

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Tre amici morti per covid ... puoi andare a farti fottere.

Questo e’ quello che hanno detto i dottori... e ovviamente ti fidi, ma bisogna vedere cosa hanno avuto veramente... sai.. se sbagli diagnosi, sbagli anche le cure, e non curi cio’ che realmente ha, e di conseguenza si muore, si muore anche per somministrazione di darmaci non compatibi con le patologie che un paziente ha.... si muore per soffocamento o emorrargia se non si e’ ingrado di intubare un paziente, oppure non ne aveva bisogno se il polmone non funzionava... tutte queste cise, se succedono in un olspedale covid, vengono segnati come morti di Covid anche se non e’ vero. Dire e‘ mirto di covid e’ troppo generico se non si fa‘ l’autopsia per capire quali sono state le complicanze. Ma non vengono fatte😏 

fottiti tu😉

@Mauri @nagachilli2 Glad you made piece guys , it is good to have you here and read posts coming from both of you concerning not only this apartment but all the others as well . I 👏👏 both of you because you made some steps back and we can continue ☺️😊😌

• Sad 1

8 minuti fa, nagachilli2 ha detto:

Devi stare attento a quali sono le tue fonti di informazione ... Ci sono tutti i tipi di merda che vengono pubblicati là fuori ...

Non e’ che sono fonti, e’ che con il mio lavoro, sono a stretto contatto con persone dal nome importante... spero tu capisca di cosa sto’ parlando.

I will also say as a last thing , the wife of a best friend , she’s a nurse . There’s a law in my country that all Covid related deaths , the Government pays the cost of the funeral  . They tell the relatives then for many that they die that they can write that cause of death was Covid so as they get the free funeral . That’s a true thing here , now , there are 2,8 million people almost dead , even if there aren’t all Covid victims , how many ? 50,000 ? 150,000 ? For sure millions  have died and we need to pay our condolences to anyone who lost beloved ones and accept that this has happened at real .

Will try no more Covid talk , i prefer to wait and watch Masha’s next threesome and speak about that  .. or foursome - Alessandro ( beard guy ) - perhaps gets involved 😋😋 .. or that she goes in Barcelona and she and Martina discover even more about lesbian sex 😎😎🥳🤩

• Sad 1

Nightly log in to CC. Lots of post about Covid.  1 post about a 3 sum.

Would somebody be kind enough to tell me about the 3 sum tonight?  I can think Masha and her boyfriend were involved, but who was the 3rd? 

Thank you from the cheap seats.

Masha’s been a revelation since she teamed up with this latest shag buddy and the dusky maiden. There’s been more action with her and her chums in the last week than all the Barca apts in the last month! Just need a variation on the theme now or it will get boring. Masha with just the dusky maiden would be nice 👌

43 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Masha’s been a revelation since she teamed up with this latest shag buddy and the dusky maiden. There’s been more action with her and her chums in the last week than all the Barca apts in the last month! Just need a variation on the theme now or it will get boring. Masha with just the dusky maiden would be nice 👌

*** Yeah, she's been a 'revelation' all right ... she's revealed just how big a couldn't-care-less, covid-denying, slapper she is.  SHE'S A TOTAL TOTAL FUCKING DISGRACE!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

13 hours ago, Mauri said:

It is useless for you to show me videos of sick people, I know that there are people in the hospital, but most of the people who are dying or sick, of whom you hear on TV, are victims of medical malpractice, the fact that they are ill or end up in intensive care, and test positive for covid19, nom means he is ill for that. They are almost all with many other diseases, and who are not treated for what they really have, only because they test positive. The swabs are bogus, as virologists have always said, that there are false positives, what you don't understand is that if the upper floors of the year orders to achieve their goals, the herd obeys. Don't give troop attention to the TV, it's just terrorism, and from what I see they are succeeding very well 😏 

Mauri, I've always liked and respected you but not everyone that contracts the virus has pre-existing conditions.  My niece and her husband both came down with the virus and it almost killed them both and thank god that it didn't.  They were both extremely healthy and it almost killed them both.  I'm talking about two people that have always lived a very lively life, having 7 kids doesn't let you rest on your laurels!!  My son got the virus as well as my daughter, but you would have never known it by looking at them and that applies to many others.  The virus does affect each and everyone of us differently but don't think for one second that it's just the people with preexisting conditions that end up in the hospitals!!