Linda & Tibor - home activities #2

Noldus

9 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

that;s your opinion...they are entitled to theirs... this not slavery... just a kinky site..

it would be naïve to think they don't have personal rules and boundaries for within this world they work , play and still have their real lives going on...  and note this couple is highly active in a number of businesses and personal interests more than almost any other couple in RLC land  ... so some of them require boundaries and protection even outside RLC...

Totally in agreement with you sir...

At the risk of repeating myself, as previously stated the relationship has become detached. Linda interests lie elsewhere and we can only speculate on where. However, the fact remains they are spending less and less time together in the same room. We have photos and videos that Linda sends to somebody. Tibor plays on his PC most of the time as he's aware there is little interest from Linda. For those who say there relationship is as strong as ever, wake up smell the coffee.

The other small thing I noticed recently is Linda's lack of make-up around the house but good for the videos?

You've painted up your lips
Rolled and curled your tinted hair
Linda, are you contemplating
Going out somewhere?

12 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Is this about what we have been discussing? If someone has replay I would love to know if he saw what was on her mobile or if perhaps she made some confession?

It was not about the phone. The phone discussion happened a few days ago when they were in Bedroom. Today it seemed about something else.