Linda & Tibor - home activities #2

Noldus

On 7/10/2021 at 12:48 AM, Pete1960 said:

I can assure you are wrong

Yes and no.....her stuff is not going on general viewing websites as I indicated, one has to somehow buy in. 

However, things are progressing fast. We had accounts of Linda counting money, lots of money on her bed and now we have have the TV as the hock shop. She's raking in money from RLC, Only fans, Private pay-per-view videos/photos not to mention their day time photography jobs and yet we have to pawn off the TV.

As stated above let the speculations begin.........so just for fun I will now speculate what people may possibly speculate

1]  Linda likes the pink toy so much she wants a Toshiba and hocks the TV to buy it
2]  Tibor wants a wig to cover the mess
3] They are slowly starting to split the furniture and appliances ready for the breakup
4] They need new photography equipment
5] Tibor needs a blow up doll
6] Linda wants another holiday with Dad to Turkey, no Spain, no Algarve or just somewhere with no Covid
7] They are going to start a family
8] Tibor going for gansta/ break dancing lessons

Food for thought

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OOOtreblaOOO said:

Voto por la opcion 3

Hmm, I don't believe so. They are one of the coolest and most stable couples of RLC. Something very bad and serious must happen (which I've never seen happening) for them to break up

• Like 1

Me da la sensación de que Tibor es mucho mas sano que Linda, sus trabajos fotográficos en bodas y celebraciones, el rap, el break dance, sus actividades con los niños... ocupan su tiempo. Linda en cambio, ha pasado de "tocarse" timidamente a descubrir el dinero que puede ganar fotografiando y grabando su sexo tumbada en el sofa o en la cama. Tibor es muy activo y Linda totalmente pasiva y holgazana. Ya no tienen nada que compartir.

Así los veo yo...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OOOtreblaOOO said:

Me da la sensación de que Tibor es mucho mas sano que Linda, sus trabajos fotográficos en bodas y celebraciones, el rap, el break dance, sus actividades con los niños... ocupan su tiempo. Linda en cambio, ha pasado de "tocarse" timidamente a descubrir el dinero que puede ganar fotografiando y grabando su sexo tumbada en el sofa o en la cama. Tibor es muy activo y Linda totalmente pasiva y holgazana. Ya no tienen nada que compartir.

Así los veo yo...

Estoy inclinado a estar de acuerdo

1 hour ago, OOOtreblaOOO said:

Así los veo yo...

They work together on this kind of project

On 7/15/2021 at 1:14 AM, Sting409 said:

Yes and no.....her stuff is not going on general viewing websites as I indicated, one has to somehow buy in. 

However, things are progressing fast. We had accounts of Linda counting money, lots of money on her bed and now we have have the TV as the hock shop. She's raking in money from RLC, Only fans, Private pay-per-view videos/photos not to mention their day time photography jobs and yet we have to pawn off the TV.

As stated above let the speculations begin.........so just for fun I will now speculate what people may possibly speculate

1]  Linda likes the pink toy so much she wants a Toshiba and hocks the TV to buy it
2]  Tibor wants a wig to cover the mess
3] They are slowly starting to split the furniture and appliances ready for the breakup
4] They need new photography equipment
5] Tibor needs a blow up doll
6] Linda wants another holiday with Dad to Turkey, no Spain, no Algarve or just somewhere with no Covid
7] They are going to start a family
8] Tibor going for gansta/ break dancing lessons

Food for thought

😂🤣😂🤣👏👏 king of speculations , may I ?? Couldn’t think anything more or better , well done friend ☺️☺️😇

• Haha 1

Oh boy!  Oh boy!  Free bedroom camera 10!  Now we get to watch Linda in bed for free!  Don't get too excited.......you guessed it.......yep....she's on her phone and Tibor's on the computer.  The good news is the tv is back.  Hopefully they will get it hooked up and turned on so we have something to watch!🤣

4 hours ago, panther73 said:

Oh boy!  Oh boy!  Free bedroom camera 10!  Now we get to watch Linda in bed for free!  Don't get too excited.......you guessed it.......yep....she's on her phone and Tibor's on the computer.  The good news is the tv is back.  Hopefully they will get it hooked up and turned on so we have something to watch!🤣

Didn't last very long.  It's locked.  

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, panther73 said:

Yeah, they actually locked me within a few minutes of my post, then it stayed open for a short period.  Must have struck a nerve with someone at RLC.    

they had only one nerve left and you must have got on it.     😁

• Haha 1