Linda & Tibor - home activities #2

Noldus

Just now, AllAlone said:

Don't agree with you on that mate. I am a premium member of her account and I get personalized videos/pics with kisses and other effects when I pay for it. I have a good enough library of the same..

It might be person specific as it must be going to who pays for it and not on official sites..

• Upvote 1

Il y a 7 heures, Sting409 a dit :

I can assure you no pics are going on any of their social media websites, certainly not the ones i have access to. Pics and videos are going to person specific....if they were going on a website you would not need to blow kisses as Linda has done.

I can assure you are wrong

Yesterday, Tibor disconnected and removed all of the controls from the shelf under the tv along with the gaming control from the drawer and put it in the hallway.  I am guessing he may have sold the tv and gaming system to someone and maybe replacing with newer stuff.  The operative word here, as is most forum comments, is "guessing"!  😇

• Haha 1

On 7/12/2021 at 3:57 PM, panther73 said:

Yesterday, Tibor disconnected and removed all of the controls from the shelf under the tv along with the gaming control from the drawer and put it in the hallway.  I am guessing he may have sold the tv and gaming system to someone and maybe replacing with newer stuff.  The operative word here, as is most forum comments, is "guessing"!  😇

TV and game console are in the pawn shop (Linda told me) so let the speculations begin 🤭

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, upyourass said:

TV and game console are in the pawn shop 

That's what needs to happen to the computer so he will spend more time with Linda,but maybe she wants it that way. Good choice Girl!

Updated: leave the computer that way he will stay in the guest room, Yay