Masha - Home activities #9

20 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I agree 100% there.  It's gone on long enough.

Governments don't realize that humans have an immune system to fight off such things.  So far I have avoided it since the beginning. I have never been tested or vaccinated yet as the vaccinations are not ready for my turn yet. Have to wait in  line like everyone else. Likely be May or June before I'm able to get one. Even after everyone is vaccinated, wearing masks will still be required for about a year.

There's no fucking way i would let anybody play me as a guinea pig, i rather take my chances with the Corona virus which has a 99.5% of surviving it, than take the vaccine 

• Upvote 1

Oui Noldus moi aussi je viens de rattraper beaucoup de pages à lire je tiens à féliciter ddm et rado pour leurs traductions vous nous en avez appris beaucoup sur les invitées ses informations son inestimable j'aime les traductions comme ça merci.

Yes Noldus me too I just caught a lot of pages to read I want to congratulate ddm and rado for their translations you taught us a lot about the guests his information his invaluable I like translations like that thank you.

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, StnCld316 a dit :

.... wearing masks will still be required for about a year.

Yep, I really hope people would still be keeping their masks.

Be it for themselves or for others (including their loved ones).

Funny to see the effects of alcohol as the party goes on, during the party Babi and Curly girl had a photoshoot idea and Babi screamed when she was naked and Masha's guy had wanted to enter the room at the same time
He quickly understood that it should not be done and ran away
On the other hand a few bottles later, we were not far from a rapprochement for a new threesome with Babi this time
Too bad I think there must be a glass or a bottle too many
In any case, they don't have a pretty face this morning but they stay in good mood 🙂

Comments of Babi missing Gina , Tanya commenting that she was expecting from Alessandro to flirt her more tensed in a way .. 

Say what you want , this guy has brought an atmosphere that ladies like having him around and as it seems , his dick must be from honey so they all want him equally 😂🤣😂🤣