Masha - Home activities #9

27 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Funny to see the effects of alcohol as the party goes on, during the party Babi and Curly girl had a photoshoot idea and Babi screamed when she was naked and Masha's guy had wanted to enter the room at the same time
He quickly understood that it should not be done and ran away
On the other hand a few bottles later, we were not far from a rapprochement for a new threesome with Babi this time
Too bad I think there must be a glass or a bottle too many
In any case, they don't have a pretty face this morning but they stay in good mood 🙂

This is a great and funny company , easy to follow and watch , no dramas , exactly what’s needed for the evening for whoever is tuned in RLC..

I think the x-couple they are just in the process of trying things , experimenting while socializing with friends ☺️

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

So he doesn't have much time left for an orgy with the three girls 😁

It will be an issue left for the future ( I believe he will remain in Masha’s circle even after the journey ) 

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

or we need his girlfriend to come back to Italy, because she is not the last to party normally 😁

I think he likes Tanya but maybe still attached to the GF in Prague .. but Tanya seems to be in sex mood at this period 

10 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

if his performance is as good as last time then all he needs, is 2 mins for each girl, so it can be done in 6 mins  😃 

😂🤣 He still fucked Masha really well the first time he did sex on camera 

I think Babi will be staying in the apartment as it was scheduled before  the cancelled trip last week , Alessandro will keep on visiting , I don’t know if Tanya will also spend some nights in Masha’s place .. but Alessandro said that he sees them tomorrow ( most probably meant today ) , if not off camera , most probably he revisits Masha’s .. 

Very excited to see if Masha will be on cameras in Barcelona ( meaning she has prepared the guy for really good times 😉😉😏😏 ) and especially if she stays in B4 , well , this guy we saw that he is a cheek magnet , so.. we just don’t know if he speaks English because only Italian won’t be easy . In general , the evening will show what happens 

• Thanks 1