Masha - Home activities #10

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I respect his thoughts but I disagree 9 out of 10 things with him ...maybe because we belong to a different  generation , different continent / country  , grew up with different values , customs and traditions.

All the above!!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Like I said Mr. Studly Pudly, they are average IN MY OPINION...now be gone with you!!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Like I said Mr. Studly Pudly, they are average IN MY OPINION...now be gone with you!!

Your problem is that you demand from others to respect your opinion and you always question the others that don’t agree with what you have in your mind .And now , I am gone .

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

As always , I am glad that you know so much about me .I know you stalk my posts and they always have something to teach you 

I don't stalk anything except wild game!  However, I do read your posts when they are not novels, simple because every now and then you post something that has a good point or two in it.....the rest I could care less about!!

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Your problem is that you demand from others to respect your opinion and you always question the others that don’t agree with what you have in your mind .And now , I am gone .

Hmmmm...sounds contagious!!  I'm done...

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You keep saying you will stop taking Harley's bait, but you fall for it every time.

12 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

You keep saying you will stop taking Harley's bait, but you fall for it every time.

You are right 😔🤬😡 A weakness that needs to be improved or eliminated 😬

15 minutes ago, Lyonnix said:

is it going to be like this all evening? drink and smoke in front of the hot in the kitchen? 🙄

maybe it will be?

i think they only drank wine
not too much
to see the end it will probably be another long night