B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #33 (April)

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They sleep in N&B’s bedroom  except if complications occur 

Something you don’t understand that I posted my dear friend with the confused emoji ? Should I say that according to Russian translator in the morning Nelly has offered the free bed for Masha and BF ? Is my English not right ? Do I write in a language that confuses you ? 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Something you don’t understand that I posted my dear friend with the confused emoji ? Should I say that according to Russian translator in the morning Nelly has offered the free bed for Masha and BF ? Is my English not right ? Do I write in a language that confuses you ? 

The complications. Which complications?

Just now, costa049 said:

My thinking on what was said is that if (and only if) there are others who may get that bed first, then othere would have to sort out where to go, such as the LR sofa. Probably won't happen IMO

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Martina is supposed to overnight , many believe that one of the reasons that Nelly didn’t want to accommodate Masha and BF was because she wanted to offer the free bed to Martina . With that being said , it will be interesting to see where Martina sleeps 

Just now, ddhm said:

Martina is supposed to overnight , many believe that one of the reasons that Masha didn’t want to accommodate Masha and BF was because she wanted to offer the free bed to Martina . With that being said , it will be interesting to see where Martina sleeps 

That is the question now. Hope nothing bad happens between them

Just now, neil_r549 said:

My thinking on what was said is that if (and only if) there are others who may get that bed first, then othere would have to sort out where to go, such as the LR sofa. Probably won't happen IMO

While I'm here, I would say the Fartman is taking this very seriously, palm branches in the FR and he's out getting things from outdoors as is Gina who looks very very happy!!

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

Usually these parties end with many people laying on the sofa in the LR but very late in the morning ( 08:00-09:00 even 10:00 ) when they are completely tired .

It really depends what guests are invited today and outsiders .

Just now, ddhm said:

Usually these parties end with many people laying on the sofa in the LR but very late in the morning ( 08:00-09:00 even 10:00 ) when they are completely tired .

It really depends what guests are invited today and outsiders .

It will also be interesting to see who gets invited from the other apts, or even outside RLC

4 minutes ago, costa049 said:

That is the question now. Hope nothing bad happens between them

The thing is that we don’t know how Bogdan is involved in this and if he is going to have kind of an observing role or he will also enjoy the maximum without caring . I hope that substances used not to create problems like with Holly the previous time .