B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #33 (April)

9 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Well they are a bad bunch😑, if you think that's nasty so be it, i feel sorry for poor holly having a resemblance of a man😏

So you feel sorry for Holly when someone else say something you don't like but it's ok for you to say no amount of war paint would help her? 🤷‍♂️

il y a 5 minutes, HappyChappie a dit :

So you feel sorry for Holly when someone else say something you don't like but it's ok for you to say no amount of war paint would help her? 🤷‍♂️

lol, i don't give two hoots about holly, she is all yours, just be careful you don't get into another nice mess with her.😉

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

I think peoples expectations for tomorrow nights party and what they could be hoping for could be dashed if certain residents partners are present unless of cause they take part which I do not think would happen... I see M has been shopping probably a new party frock or a buzz buzz toy 😉

Martina ( and the guy )  and Masha will be there for sure ☺️ There will be a DJ and seems outsiders ( who knows if we see Daniel again or Zac ..😉

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mauri said:

Se ho capito bene alcune parole tra Gina e Cesar in Spagnolo, e’ proprio questo il motivo per cui Gina ha organizzato la festa, voleva far stampare uno striscione con scritto “ 1 anno” o qualcosa del genere

and me who just wanted to make a joke knowing that a party should take place tomorrow 😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, redole1999 said:

Holly is just about the best of a bad bunch and that's pushing it, you can't  put any of the girls in any of the apartments on the same pedestal as kitty for natural looks, in fact they wouldn't even have a toe on it.

Sadly I agree with you except for the whole Holly Vs. Kitty in the looks department.  I personally think they are all average at best!  I don't like tatted up women or women with fake breasts or smokers, so in my opinion they are average at best!!

2 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

That's your opinion. Look you have your favourates same as everyone else but you don't have to go putting the rest down with derogative comments. Enjoy watching your favourates without slagging the rest is all I'm saying. 🙂 

They all suck!

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

You just got a bit overexcited...😆

Yes, him and all the rest of you are chomping at the bit over this "so called theme" party.  When I was their age and was with a big group of friends, the thought of a themed party would never have left my lips....I'd been chased out of town over something so stupid.  Keep in mind though, for Halloween, the 4th of July, St.Patricks Day, that would be different but not just a random party!!

I can't wait to read how lame this party turns out.  No matter how many people (irresponsible) there are or how much drugs and liquor are consumed and who fucks who, it will be another disastrous party like so many have been before!