B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #33 (April)

3 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

today we are celebrating gina's 1 year on rlc !!! who will hold the next record? !!!

One Year Smile GIF by Yeremia Adiciptajese rodriguez dancing GIF by Mediaset EspañaBirthday Wishes GIF

It looks like N&B will be easily reaching this point in the next months 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, redole1999 said:

Holly is just about the best of a bad bunch and that's pushing it, you can't  put any of the girls in any of the apartments on the same pedestal as kitty for natural looks, in fact they wouldn't even have a toe on it.

Kitty is good looking,but there is a high price to pay for those looks as far as stability goes, when she has her ''moments'',remember how good looking you say she is, and you better have ear plugs and meds. on hand. Radislava & Ariana have natural good looks,,no makeup needed,and no tattoos either.

il y a 40 minutes, RAGNAR a dit :

Kitty is good looking,but there is a high price to pay for those looks as far as stability goes, when she has her ''moments'',remember how good looking you say she is, and you better have ear plugs and meds. on hand. Radislava & Ariana have natural good looks,,no makeup needed,and no tattoos either.

oh god yes, high maintenance and ugly tattoos i can't disagree, take that away and i would walk over broken glass😉 

Just now, redole1999 said:

oh god yes, high maintenance and ugly tattoos i can't disagree, take that away and i would walk over broken glass😉 

With Kitty, i'm talking psychotic at times. What about Loraine,she is a naturally pretty girl also.

Just now, Lurkker said:

Loraine's personality kills it for me.

That's why i will stick with Radislava,she is very pretty,,a free spirit,,fun,and a very nice and caring person, and no one can say otherwise,,except maybe serafima,,lmao

il y a 16 minutes, RAGNAR a dit :

With Kitty, i'm talking psychotic at times. What about Loraine,she is a naturally pretty girl also.

i know, I've mentioned her in the past i think she is pretty yes, but holly and the rest i just don't get it.

5 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

i know, I've mentioned her in the past i think she is pretty yes, but holly and the rest i just don't get it.

If we all like the same thing, the world would be pretty boring.