B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #33 (April)

4 minutes ago, costa049 said:

It will also be interesting to see who gets invited from the other apts, or even outside RLC

Yes , I haven’t read anywhere so far about appearances from other Barcelona apartments ( in which case is a pity if they haven’t been invited or being different if they have rejected the invitation- although I don’t know who would say no to a party in the villa when they don’t get the chance of such events because of the virus ) 

7 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

While I'm here, I would say the Fartman is taking this very seriously, palm branches in the FR and he's out getting things from outdoors as is Gina who looks very very happy!!

I always have an opinion about Cesar that isn’t likable here at the forum so I syntoma want to create tension with my opinion about him , but as far as the parties are concerned , he has always delivered some fun things and usually things have happened amongst tenants 😉

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I always have an opinion about Cesar that isn’t likable here at the forum so I syntoma want to create tension with my opinion about him , but as far as the parties are concerned , he has always delivered some fun things and usually things have happened amongst tenants 😉

don't disagree, but as you know, I just don't like him!! In contrast Mashas BF looks to be a decent guy who has 'less ego' than FM.

3 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

don't disagree, but as you know, I just don't like him!! In contrast Mashas BF looks to be a decent guy who has 'less ego' than FM.

There are totally different guys .. Masha’s guy has a very strange personality that somehow he “wins “ everyone and people enjoy being around him .. Cesar is a complicated person , very clever in my opinion , he has smelled opportunities being around RLC people and takes advantage of it . 

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Cesar is and always will be a piece of shit. 😕

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Oh Dear, I'll go and look at the news. Good old 'Phil The Greek' RIP😒 Always good for a slightly offensive off the cuff remark

I always believed that both him and Elisabeth had found the immortality elixir 😂 .. I guess it is really now the famous “ hope dies penultimate , last dies Elisabeth “ . 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

Cesar is and always will be a piece of shit. 😕

I find him an interesting character , like any of us , he has his negative things . I have never managed to be able to accuse people that are clever .