B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #33 (April)

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

What would be a safer way to interact/chat would be if rlc allowed tenents to come on here and if they wanted to chat to fans via pm.

It would have to be moderated and only positive comments are allowed to go through.

Just now, Alladino said:

Nudity alone is enough for this.

BTW, At the moment Gina has sex with her BF and is even double top cam. It does not need shows. It needs a better concept (like they had in the past also with Kristy and the Angles) and the right residents to go with it.

They are top cam because there is fuck all else going on you spamming idiot

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

That smells more like VHTV to me...No thx.

For me, the main issue is the number of apts...When we lost a shit load back then, we also lost the choice. If we had 20 apts now, hopefully there'd be something for everyone...and if we didn't like, for instance the GOV places, we wouldn't have to come on every night moaning on about them...we'd just watch 1 of the other 17 apts that floats our boat...

I think you are right on there, more apartments as well as participants that speak a language I under stand would be a good start.

• Upvote 2

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

damn guess you missed the first years K and K were in RLC they were the first lesbo teasers with the feeling each other up and sexy body rubs but never did anything that was a bad example on your part as they are the ones that actually started the thing you claim to hate

It took a long time, and then these teasing events were over and the girls gave a glimpse into their private lives. That was a thousand times better than the teasing bullshit, simply because it was real.

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Nudity alone is enough for this.

BTW, At the moment Gina has sex with her BF and is even double top cam. It does not need shows. It needs a better concept (like they had in the past also with Kristy and the Angles) and the right residents to go with it.

That's because L&M are not currently sitting on the bed doing nothing.

6 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

What would be a safer way to interact/chat would be if rlc allowed tenents to come on here and if they wanted to chat to fans via pm.

Yes I would like to see that too.

11 minutes ago, me0369 said:

I didn't think of that. That would be a definite problem for sure.

No I didn't think of that either. Given that the keyboard cowards abuse the people who work on the site as it is, I shudder to think what they would say if they thought they could slag them off directly. The consequense are too bad to consider

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

This is already all on chaturbate, why this stupid on RLC?!? I'm sure none of these girls is interested in talking to you.

• Haha 1