B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #33 (April)

11 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Everyone has arguments.  What about Amira and Monica's feud with Milena.  So Amira should be considered difficult? 

It’s different to have an argument and a period not on good terms with someone ( especially between girls you know how they are ) than behaving in a bitchy and totally disrespectful way like Sera has done . I don’t say that the others are “ Saints “ but at least they have a normal attitude towards the others . Anyway , Sera has her own agenda and anyone knows this , her on and off camera actions are the best confirmation for this . 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s different to have an argument and a period not on good terms with someone ( especially between girls you know how they are ) than behaving in a bitchy and totally disrespectful way like Sera has done . I don’t say that the others are “ Saints “ but at least they have a normal attitude towards the others . Anyway , Sera has her own agenda and anyone knows this , her on and off camera actions are the best confirmation for this . 

But you discount Amira and Monica attitude towards Milena.  Did they reconcile before Milena left?  How is her off cam actions a confirmation of anything.  Do you know what those actions are?  And 'Sera has her own agenda'  what does that even mean.  Everyone has an agenda.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

But you discount Amira and Monica attitude towards Milena.  Did they reconcile before Milena left?  How is her off cam actions a confirmation of anything.  Do you know what those actions are?  And 'Sera has her own agenda'  what does that even mean.  Everyone has an agenda.

Milena isolated herself from everyone , she was closed in her room , she changed all barcelona apartments , from the villa to B1 then in B2 . My interpretation is that something wasn’t right with her , it can’t be that all the girls were wrong and she was the right , perhaps her pregnancy hormones were a factor also . I don’t know if she put differences aside with the others , I only know that what gives life to RLC are its customers and very few were happy seeing her after a certain point . 

About Sera , it is clear that she has an outside private life , the same like Leora and Malia that we ( or at least me ) criticize negative . She isn’t enjoying her stay , she’s just there for the paycheck and in a way she contributes nothing as a tenants ( Amalia , Monica Amira ,they participate in events and they visits others , Ariana is the most social of them all and Radislava has a large personal fan club) . She uses B1 ( Sera ) clearly to sleep when she doesn’t sleep outside . This tells me she has an agenda and RLC is just her daily / weekly / monthly income .

22 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Masha has her suitcase in Megans room so maybe Masha gets Megs room tonight and Meg can sleep with Holly freeing up the spare bed in  N and B's room for Martina

emnv said that the spare bed is for a couple ( Masha and BF most probably ) .. if it all goes crazy though , who knows what happens 😂🤣 sometimes plans simply don’t work .