B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #11 (April / May)

19 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

can we call him Harlos ??  ( Harlot and Hillarious )  Harlos and Carlos   nice ring to it ???

I thought you were talking about HFB 😉 

Harlos is a good name for the brother 😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I'm glad I read the posts before I posted.  I didn't know that that was Carlos' brother.  I kept wandering why they were trying to get a guy who seemed totally not into women to try and sleep with Claire.

I think my twin brother's wife would have gotten the spit-roast if we had all slept in the same bed together...yeah,,pretty sure of it

What a fucking jealous idiot Carlos is. All 3 were sleeping and Claire put her leg over the other guy. Carlos saw it and pulled Claire over to him. Then she put it back on the other guy and he put his hand on her leg. 😂 Carlos is such a joke. 

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

What a fucking jealous idiot Carlos is. All 3 were sleeping and Claire put her leg over the other guy. Carlos saw it and pulled Claire over to him. Then she put it back on the other guy and he put his hand on her leg. 😂 Carlos is such a joke. 

Well, he knows that Clair is the first and last girlfriend he would ever have, so he is trying to hold on to her as long as he can 😁

6 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Well, he knows that Clair is the first and last girlfriend he would ever have, so he is trying to hold on to her as long as he can 😁

I'm sure you are right with that.😉

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, corvette84 said:

wow...likely innocent enough???  but it is Claire and she is an open minded Vixen     keeps things interesting