B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #11 (April / May)

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Claire licked her just for a less of a minute ( but she tried repeatedly 2-3 times ) when she visited once B5 , she caught her by surprise , Radi was laughing mechanically .. it was too innocent and funny but Claire wouldn’t hesitate if Radi wasn’t shy ( my belief is that in the future , Radi will do more on cameras , i personally see her staying for a long time with RLC ) 

Not the time i was talking about,and you are wrong in the details... Radislava wasn't laughing then and wasn't when she got home and jumped in the tub.

4 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Not the time i was talking about,and you are wrong in the details... Radislava wasn't laughing then and wasn't when she got home and jumped in the tub.

She stayed over that night in B5 .. I think everyone here would like for Radislava to do even more on camera and I believe she will slowly reach this point . We are fans of her , we speak nice of her and it isn’t an insult or we say anything bad if we say that Claire tasted her for a bit that night . 

Just now, Lurkker said:

So FS could be in Radi's future.

Olya has been another big example .. nobody believed last august the fuck fest she was involved for 48 hours .. that was an incredible and unexpected moment . 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She stayed over that night in B5 .. I think everyone here would like for Radislava to do even more on camera and I believe she will slowly reach this point . We are fans of her , we speak nice of her and it isn’t an insult or we say anything bad if we say that Claire tasted her for a bit that night . 

If you mean by 'more on camera' as shows...count me out...

• Upvote 2

Just now, ddhm said:

Not the night someone was talking about,,wow!. The night claire took care of Radislavas burn,she left after and did not stay over.

3 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Not the night someone was talking about,,wow!. The night claire took care of Radislavas burn,she left after and did not stay over.

She striped down and Carlos was in the room.  She was save because Ari was done with her show with L&A and was leaving.  Otherwise she probably would have stayed.  Doesn't matter cause they did the show on Easter Sunday in B1.