B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #11 (April / May)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Maybe they are trying everything to try and remain in the cast .... 

I think it's more like their time will be up soon so make the money while they can.  At this point the tenants even seemed tired of being here.

Just now, Lurkker said:

I think it's more like their time will be up soon so make the money while they can.  At this point the tenants even seemed tired of being here.

I agree .. i think there are some that they would like to go , on the other hand I don’t know where they could find this standard income they have like now . 

Just now, wooders78 said:

noldus is waiting for standard or moos

Moos is sleeping  at this time 😆 only stncld can , he should be around because it is wrestling in 25 minutes from now .. 😉 let’s see 

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

Anthony had 3 naked girls on his bed to play with, and he still doesn't get hard. what's wrong with this man ? 😁 

Nothing is probably wrong with him, he knows it all for a stupid show and that nothing will transpire from it.  The eating of the pussy was a given because Carlos got to eat Amira's pussy.  All this shit is thought out well in advance and they each know the roll they play in their stupid, fucked up, ridiculous shows.  Send every stinking one of them home!!!

• Like 1