B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #11 (April / May)

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You obviously still don't know what these people do for a living do you.  Do you think any of them have a regular job and if so what job would that be?  What job would let an employee be on vacation for 3, 4, 5 months or hell even a year.  These people are worthless in society, therefore they play stupid adult games as so called adult entertainers.  They do it for all their bullshit toys and that's it.  For Pete's sake....wise up!!

Well, Carlos is some sort of pilot and Claire a flight attendant.  So I'm sure they'll have work when travel picks up.  But, I be afraid if I boarded a plane and recognized Carlos as the pilot. 🤣  And I don't know if Claire's philosophy when serving alcohol is 'one for you and one for me'. 🤣

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

Well, Carlos is some sort of pilot and Claire a flight attendant.  So I'm sure they'll have work when travel picks up.  But, I be afraid if I boarded a plane and recognized Carlos as the pilot. 🤣  And I don't know if Claire's philosophy when serving alcohol is 'one for you and one for me'. 🤣

Personally, I don't believe either of them have a job and especially not a pilot and flight attendant job.  There is work for pilots and flight attendants even during this pandemic.  It's just like everybody thinking that the last time Amalia was here, that the guy she got involved in all the shows was her boyfriend.  Maybe 2% of these girls have an actual boyfriend when they come on to RLC.  The rest of the guys are just props/fuck buddies in the adult business, if you will allow me to say.

1 hour ago, Lurkker said:

lol.  Looks to be in effect till the 9th but I'm sure they will extend it again.  Numbers in EU are going in the wrong direction.  Same in US and Asia.

Europe is shit with virus at the moment , by the end of the month it seems we get better 

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Personally, I don't believe either of them have a job and especially not a pilot and flight attendant job.  There is work for pilots and flight attendants even during this pandemic.  It's just like everybody thinking that the last time Amalia was here, that the guy she got involved in all the shows was her boyfriend.  Maybe 2% of these girls have an actual boyfriend when they come on to RLC.  The rest of the guys are just props/fuck buddies in the adult business, if you will allow me to say.

That's alright. Everyone has to decide what to believe and not believe.  Sometimes I believe you are an agent for VHTV trying to drive subscribers to their services. 😇

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Europe is shit with virus at the moment , by the end of the month it seems we get better 

Nah, Villa will be the new hotspot.  Masha BF will bring the new wave back to Rome and then Masha will reinforce it when she returns home.  And then her home crew will continue to spread it from there. 🤪

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RAGNAR said:

I don't remember Radislava doing a ''show'' @ B5,you must have seen something different in your mind than i did. If you mean the last time Radislava was at C&C's, they ate something,,and claire treated Radislavas burn,and she left shortly after,if you want to call THAT  a ''show'' then you are easily entertained,or misinformed.

Claire licked her just for a less of a minute ( but she tried repeatedly 2-3 times ) when she visited once B5 , she caught her by surprise , Radi was laughing mechanically .. it was too innocent and funny but Claire wouldn’t hesitate if Radi wasn’t shy ( my belief is that in the future , Radi will do more on cameras , i personally see her staying for a long time with RLC ) 

7 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

That's alright. Everyone has to decide what to believe and not believe.  Sometimes I believe you are an agent for VHTV trying to drive subscribers to their services. 😇

LMAO...now that's funny!!  Let's see, I don't like guys in the apartments, I don't watch hetero sex, I only would want to watch two girls in action or single girls....what in the hell makes you say such a funny thing!!  OH, and I only know English with a little bit of Spanish thrown it and that's just for survival reasons LMAO.

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

Nah, Villa will be the new hotspot.  Masha BF will bring the new wave back to Rome and then Masha will reinforce it when she returns home.  And then her home crew will continue to spread it from there. 🤪

Countries now provide self tests to people for free ☺️ They will be fine 🙃

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Claire licked her just for a less of a minute ( but she tried repeatedly 2-3 times ) when she visited once B5 , she caught her by surprise , Radi was laughing mechanically .. it was too innocent and funny but Claire wouldn’t hesitate if Radi wasn’t shy ( my belief is that in the future , Radi will do more on cameras , i personally see her staying for a long time with RLC ) 

Wasn't Gina shy when she started?