B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #11 (April / May)

42 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I don't remember Radislava doing a ''show'' @ B5,you must have seen something different in your mind than i did. If you mean the last time Radislava was at C&C's, they ate something,,and claire treated Radislavas burn,and she left shortly after,if you want to call THAT  a ''show'' then you are easily entertained,or misinformed.

Hmmmm...didn't I read where Claire went down on Radislava?  Sounds like another bullshit, let's try to draw in more subs, kind of show to me.  Maybe you read something different lol.

34 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s getting tired to read / listen the same record the whole time by both of them ... a whole forum and nice talks ( most of the times ) are distracted whenever they get involved to post on things they don’t watch 

Ignore button   Ignore button   Ignore button   Ignore button

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree .. i think there are some that they would like to go , on the other hand I don’t know where they could find this standard income they have like now . 

You obviously still don't know what these people do for a living do you.  Do you think any of them have a regular job and if so what job would that be?  What job would let an employee be on vacation for 3, 4, 5 months or hell even a year.  These people are worthless in society, therefore they play stupid adult games as so called adult entertainers.  They do it for all their bullshit toys and that's it.  For Pete's sake....wise up!!