B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #11 (April / May)

Just now, Lurkker said:

Lately, no one stays overnight anymore.  Ari and Radi left after their show from B5.  Monica and C&C went home after their show in B1 Sunday.  Curfew means nothing.

I don't remember Radislava doing a ''show'' @ B5,you must have seen something different in your mind than i did. If you mean the last time Radislava was at C&C's, they ate something,,and claire treated Radislavas burn,and she left shortly after,if you want to call THAT  a ''show'' then you are easily entertained,or misinformed.

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

There will only be a real improvement when the girls finally pack their suitcases and move out. 🤣

Why you ( don’t ) watch something you like and instead keep on posting here of what should happen ? Does it make any sense not being an RLC subscriber and still keep on showing interest of what’s going on in the apartments ( shows need to stop , girls to pack , couples to be hired etc . ) ... why so much interest on something that disgusts you ? 

7 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I don't remember Radislava doing a ''show'' @ B5,you must have seen something different in your mind than i did. If you mean the last time Radislava was at C&C's, they ate something,,and claire treated Radislavas burn,and she left shortly after,if you want to call THAT  a ''show'' then you are easily entertained,or misinformed.

You are funny.  You have it so bad for Radi.  🤣

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Yes.  It doesn't take much to improve these shows.  Happy to see it. 

It has been a big fight in the early days when Loraine and Anthony became tenants when Anthony was trying to do more than touching / rubbing Amalia .. and tonight he was “ allowed “ to kiss both girls , lick the pussies for some minutes , I call this a huge improvement 😂🤣

Sorry for my language , I always try to use “polite “ language when I address myself to women ☺️My point and opinion is that this change of show hides lots of things behind the scenes 😉

There are rumors that sooner or later one of the B5 couples will be leaving the project ... who knows ? Maybe both couples got an ultimatum to persuade admins that they deserve to stay 😁 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Why you ( don’t ) watch something you like and instead keep on posting here of what should happen ? Does it make any sense not being an RLC subscriber and still keep on showing interest of what’s going on in the apartments ( shows need to stop , girls to pack , couples to be hired etc . ) ... why so much interest on something that disgusts you ? 

hes not got a subscription lol, nor has harley, they just like moaning

• Upvote 1

Just now, wooders78 said:

hes not got a subscription lol, nor has harley, they just like moaning

It’s getting tired to read / listen the same record the whole time by both of them ... a whole forum and nice talks ( most of the times ) are distracted whenever they get involved to post on things they don’t watch 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It’s getting tired to read / listen the same record the whole time by both of them ... a whole forum and nice talks ( most of the times ) are distracted whenever they get involved to post on things they don’t watch 

dont respond to them and they will go away

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lurkker said:

Amira gave it to Carlos.  No one is off limits now.

Some minutes of oral sex are an improvement but still far behind last year’s excellent cast that except Irma , everyone had sex on camera if I remember correctly .. B1 remain virgins , Amira I admit she’s doing great according to previous appearances , let’s see what more it will be 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Then just put them in your block list.  It's not perfect but at least you won't be tempted to respond.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Lurkker said:

Then just put them in your block list.  It's not perfect but at least you won't be tempted to respond.

I never put anyone on ignore list.. i just need to remain calm and not get disturbed of what I read . I still have 30 , maybe less , so active like now days here at the forum , so in a way I will also make the favor to many that I disturb with my presence and posts / comments as well 😂😁😆