B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #34 (April)

1 minute ago, redfan said:

I am very happy for M&A, has not separated from him so far!She seems smiling,constantly watching him ,talk to him and hug him!

They are always a nice couple , it just that many people want to create scenarios .. a couple that has no secrets , has few things to worry in my opinion 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

We can’t have all before summer , slowly maybe 😉

A couch and a table in the party room would also be nice. Now they're just standing there rocking slightly up and down.

4 minutes ago, mingo said:

M & A left the dogs behind so they won't be staying long, or Alberto will have to go back and leave Martina to pursue Nelly for another romp. 

This type of event is why we are mired in lockdowns and curfews.. 

Note sure.  WAY too many people there.  I don't she'll try with Nelly until:

1. Aberto leaves
  2. Bodgan looses track or goes to bed
  3. They'd have to find a hidey hole in the attic or in the pantry again and lock it

Can't imagine all of that working out for them.  They won't do it with anyone else in the room, I guess unless they're COMPLETELY hosed... which I guess could happen.  There could be a naked girl party later in Megan's room, but I think that's as far as it'll go.

Just now, ed2 said:

A couch and a table in the party room would also be nice. Now they're just standing there rocking slightly up and down.

Maybe they didn’t want to have people sitting on the “ dance floor “

😁

1 minute ago, Moosecini said:

Note sure.  WAY too many people there.  I don't she'll try with Nelly until:

1. Aberto leaves
  2. Bodgan looses track or goes to bed
  3. They'd have to find a hidey hole in the attic or in the pantry again and lock it

Can't imagine all of that working out for them.  They won't do it with anyone else in the room, I guess unless they're COMPLETELY hosed... which I guess could happen.  There could be a naked girl party later in Megan's room, but I think that's as far as it'll go.

Whatever of these possible scenarios , it will be very late in the evening .. but it can all happen ..