B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #34 (April)

Hace 13 minutos, EMMETT111 dijo:

se parece solo a Martina y no a Alburto, ya que ella se acaba de ir y él no estaba por ninguna parte 

Hace 11 minutos, neil_r549 dijo:

Pensé lo mismo: ayer Martina estaba haciendo agujeros en un top negro, ¡así que Dios sabe a qué se va! Tengo la impresión de que a Alberto no le mucho estas fiestas.

He left his house towards B4 at around 16:00, he rides his bike up...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, omedo said:

He left his house towards B4 at around 16:00, he rides his bike up...

Ah so he might be on his way - be good to see him there 🙂 He can take |Martina home on the handlebars at the finish!

• Like 1

Just now, wooders78 said:

not something to celabrate, she shuld have gone when the last lot left

Gina is the last one of the current GOV-cast I would like to see leave. She is the only one who adds anything to the house. The rest could leave tomorrow, I won't miss them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

Funny how these guys put 'sooooo much' effort into their costumes while the girls are killing themselves to every last detail.

You have to admire that effort - blokes just turn up in whatever!

Just now, neil_r549 said:

Ah, así que podría estar en camino, será bueno verlo allí 🙂 ¡Puede llevar a Martina a casa en el manillar al final!

In principle, Martina will stay in B4 and Alberto will leave before the curfew...

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Gina is the last one of the current GOV-cast I would like to see leave. She is the only one who adds anything to the house. The rest could leave tomorrow, I won't miss them.

everyone to their own

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I'd like to have Megs stay mainly cos I've never seen her in action with her BF. Just bates nightly. Purely selfish reasons🤪