B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #35 (April)

5 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

well thats put me in my place!! 🤔

The only thing is that if Masha feels sleepy , she will abandon all and go find a place to sleep 😂🤣

Just now, ed2 said:

No idea why Ariana even took the trip, she has hardly been with the others since she got there.

She gets her dose of atmosphere for 5-10 minutes and then she retreats always in Megan’s 

Just now, Moosecini said:

Martina is going to bounce her boob right out of the cut in her shirt if she's not careful!

Not something that anyone here hasn’t seen 😂🤣 it will be nice for the guys 🙃🤓

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Stilettos not the best choice when shit-faced.

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe the high heels also😔

She was about to fall down the stairs from the kitchen and down to LR also just before thi

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Villa girls definitely very comfortable with everything ( as expected ) , the rest kins of holding back to let loose 

No idea why Amalia or Loraine or even Ariana bothered coming. If you just want to lie in a room and stare at your phone, surely it's easier to do that at home?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

She was about to fall down the stairs from the kitchen and down to LR also just before thi

She looks fine though , so , maybe we just get to see some bruises the next day(s) 

1 minute ago, timber said:

No idea why Amalia or Loraine or even Ariana bothered coming. If you just want to lie in a room and stare at your phone, surely it's easier to do that at home?

I think being there, makes them eligible to receive bonus 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1