B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #35 (April)

il y a 2 minutes, isidore57 a dit :

Le plus bouché des deux c'est toi car je t'ai déjà dit que c'est le WC du palier du salon alors je ne dis plus rien 

lol... Le Palier du wc est à l'étage 1 et à droite, au niveau du salon, moi, je te parle du demi palier du 3 à gauche En montant qui, se voit par la cam de la terrasse ... Tu saisis que c'est pas la même chose? Qui est le plus bouché cette fois???

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Thank you DD.   To be clear, a C&C&Radi threesome is NOT a fantasy.  Poor Radi.  But I said awhile back that I wonder if these people try to fuck with us.  We do tend to hang on every word and every little behavior.   I could see being a resident wanting to play some games on the viewers.  I can imagine Claire pulling Radi aside and saying "c'mon baby, we NEED to do this ... just let it all go for one night ... let's show the people in B4 what the viewers really want.  It will be epic."

My opinion is that the more you stay on camera , the more you let go the “ business “ obligations occupy your mind . Gina is a great example .. Nobody could think that she has sex on cameras , as soon as she started , she has done almost all except group sex . I think this is where the “ secret “ is .. the longest the participation , the more they let loose .. of course someone can use examples like Serafima / Amira but ok , I take them as exception of the rule ..for me everyone can do anything , it needs  the right timing , atmosphere and people . 

1 minute ago, lahana99 said:

Martina asked permission of bogdan

With the crowd thinning, I hope so.  Still hoping for a 3 way with Masha, Nelly and Martina, but I know that's probably not going to happen.