B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #35 (April)

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Think the guys have been told by thier Mums not to bring any girls home!!πŸ˜„

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ they just respect Covid rules and restrictions 😁

2 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

That was her fault.

Everyone makes mistakes .. that was a crucial for her , she lost first a really decent and cool guy and then the friendship or whatever moreΒ 

4 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Think the guys have been told by thier Mums not to bring any girls home!!πŸ˜„

They have Mums?Β  They look more like street kids.Β  Any resemblance to the ones that nicked you wallet?

• Haha 4

I look at RLC sometimes like a reality TV show and where each week someone like gets voted off the island.Β  So I am watching this party and it's exciting for sure, I can tell DDHM is really excited as well as others.Β  I find it exciting too.Β  But then this thought pops in my head: Β  How cool would it be if Carlos, Claire, and Radi decide they are not going to let this party steal their views and they go and blow the lid off this party by having some really hot sexy Masha-style threesome sex.Β  Something that goes for a 3-4 hours and includes every permutation you can imagine.Β  And without the normal Carlos and Claire creepiness (which means this would never happen).Β Β  I know someone here is in love with Radi (Naga?)Β  so I wonder if something like this were to happen, how would it affect him.

Sorry for the diversion but you can only watch this so long until we wait for the possible fun parts later tonight.

• Sad 1

I don't know what Martina and Nelly did off camera, but we can see that Martina only has eyes for Nelly while dancing ... I think there was a lot of intimacy between them after this long duration without seeing each other, except last weekend without doing anything or almost ...

il y a 10 minutes, winnlove a ditΒ :

Mais non, ça c'est au palier du 1, moi je te parle du palier au 3, demi palier à gauche après la chambre de Nelly! Tu ne connais pas bien la maison. 

Le demi palier après la chambre de Nelly qui descend amène au palier des filles en bas c'est à dire Gina Pam et Holly 

et de là il y a un demi palier qui repart vers le bas et qui t'amène à la salle de danse dont tu peux voir la porte sur la cam 4.2

I do not have access to RLC and reading the comments reminds me of the times when not all football matches were broadcast on TV and I listened to them on the radio. Thank you very much to all the commentators, you are doing a great job and almost a social work. The night is going to be long.

• Upvote 1