B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #35 (April)

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I look at RLC sometimes like a reality TV show and where each week someone like gets voted off the island.  So I am watching this party and it's exciting for sure, I can tell DDHM is really excited as well as others.  I find it exciting too.  But then this thought pops in my head:   How cool would it be if Carlos, Claire, and Radi decide they are not going to let this party steal their views and they go and blow the lid off this party by having some really hot sexy Masha-style threesome sex.  Something that goes for a 3-4 hours and includes every permutation you can imagine.  And without the normal Carlos and Claire creepiness (which means this would never happen).   I know someone here is in love with Radi (Naga?)  so I wonder if something like this were to happen, how would it affect him.

Sorry for the diversion but you can only watch this so long until we wait for the possible fun parts later tonight.

My excitement comes because this is the life I still have even at my 44 years of age and I have stop so much because of this stupid virus . Therefore , I kind of “ feeling “ again myself watching and thinking that I participate in a way with the post and comments , definitely jealous and not shy to hide it . 

C&C and Radi is an extreme wish 😇 C&C have reasons not being there , Radi i don’t know why she didn’t participate . Sera although she’s a party girl , she chose to keep away from this . Whenever unpredictable and unexpected sexual sessions are possible to happen, this is the wildest fantasy of the voyeur , this is what you can wait for weeks and weeks to see it and then you are say satisfied like nothing more could satisfy you ☺️

Ragnar is the eternal Radislava fan , Naga former eternal fan of  Monica but disappointed with her current stay . 

Let’s what hidden fantasy we might get tonight , everyone has one 

il y a 3 minutes, isidore57 a dit :

Le demi palier après la chambre de Nelly qui descend amène au palier des filles en bas c'est à dire Gina Pam et Holly 

et de là il y a un demi palier qui repart vers le bas et qui t'amène à la salle de danse dont tu peux voir la porte sur la cam 4.2

T'es bouché! je te parle du demi palier en haut gauche après la chambre de Nelly! Qui monte.. pas qui descend. Ensuite la pièce à gauche qui n'a pas de cam. Tu situes là? On voit cela avec la cam terrasse de 3.17. Ok?

• Like 1