B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #35 (April)

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

Monica wants to play and nobody had the guts.

As is human nature, we tend to chat about the extreme personalities:  Masha, Gina, Claire, Nelly and Martina perhaps ... also Sera on the opposite side of the spectrum but an extreme personality nonetheless.   We rarely chat much about the nice "middle of the road" girls like Monica. 

2 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Monica wants to play and nobody had the guts.

Monica and Amira it’s like the inviting the guys to come and talk to them and nothing 

• Haha 1

il y a 3 minutes, winnlove a dit :

Quand tu es sur la cam de terrasse près de la chambre de Nelly et Bogdan, tu as un demi palier, et sur la gauche, il y a une pièce inconnue de tous, où elles sont rentrées toutes les deux en se faisant des bisous .. .  

C'est le WC en face du salon, mets toi sur la cam 1.2 et tu verras la porte ouverte du WC  qui en général 

quand le fête au salon sert aussi pour prendre de la drogue

5 minutes ago, winnlove said:

When you are on the terrace cam near Nelly and Bogdan's bedroom, you have a half landing, and on the left, there is a room unknown to all, where they both came in kissing. ..

OK, I've determined it's the same room I saw Alberto leave from.  The room you're referring to is to the RIGHT on cam 2-9.  I believe that's the garage.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

As is human nature, we tend to chat about the extreme personalities:  Masha, Gina, Claire, Nelly and Martina perhaps ... also Sera on the opposite side of the spectrum but an extreme personality nonetheless.   We rarely chat much about the nice "middle of the road" girls like Monica. 

Monica is a “ slow river “ 😉 She has done a lot but she seems tired since the beginning of the year and the Game of Throne guys abandon seems not to have helped her 

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

Does anyone know what happened to my Martina and Nelly

MIA around 10 minutes now 

Edit ; in the kitchen

Edited by ddhm
  • Upvote 1